Twist.

//The one in the header is Lucy!! :D 

*In heaven*

"Lucy. Darling" A voice boomed in Lucy's cell. Lucy's eyes awakened by the familiar  British and soothing voice. 
"Daddy?" 
A soft chuckle was escaped from Lucifer's throat  "That's right. But... I would just like to say to you... you're right." Lucy's face changed into a confused frown. Lucifer licked his lip before he went up to his daughter and whispered "you are a burden... You are a disgrace... You mean nothing to me... I'm just using you because your power gives me greater purpose... you're not loved... by anyone... not even Mazikeen."
Lucy jumped away from him with a gasp. Tears were brimming her eyes, she shook her head "no... no that is not true."
"Would you think that Maze and I would have done everything in our power to bring you back with us? or take you to earth with us?" Lucifer tutted his tongue. "Trust me darling. we're better off  without you" 
"That's not true!" Lucy denied shaking, with tears streaming down her eyes. "Oh it is" Lucifer tormented with a smirk belting out a devilish laugh showing his red eye colour glowing into Lucy's eyes. 

"Lucy!!!" Gabriel was in front of Lucy shaking her out of her trance. "Lucy!!!!" he exclaimed once more. Lucy came back to reality and realised it was all a day dream. Gabriels whiskey brown eyes shown compassion before he pulled her in his arms. She fell into them and sobbed. "what is going on with me?"
"I'm sorry. The side effects of the drug I gave you are showing your fears. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I wouldn't have given it to you if I did" he muttered with his fingers still stroking her hair. She whimpered a bit into his chest before a small cry was let out. "I'm so so sorry" Gabriel repeated. She stayed in his embrace and nodded "i.. it's ok.. I.. I can.. I can live with them." 
"There is an antidote for it if you want it but with it, you'll be healed and you won't escape from here" 
"No!! No!! I can get used to them. I want my dad back!" 
Gabriel smiled softly at that before he nodded "Alright. Pray for  me if you need anything"
"I can't pray. You know that" she told him looking into his eyes. Gabriel locked eyes his with hers and sighed "Yes you can..." he said softly "you're half angel and half demon... you're immortal. The one time you died was because your father was with you and he makes you vulnerable." his hand cupped her cheek and gently rubbed it with his thumb before pressing a kiss onto her forehead. "I have to get going" he soothed.
"wait!!! So... He's not vulnerable when I'm with him?" Lucy asked a bit offended
"Love... The devil doesn't get vulnerable around his daughter is because he knows that his daughter will never leave him in any way."
"But I did" she whispered. Gabriel sighed before he placed a hand on her shoulder. "don't worry about it. You'll be back with him soon enough" Lucy nodded and saw him disappear. She grabbed her knees and pulled them close to her resting her cheek against them letting out a heaved sigh.

She looked at her shoulder before she reached her hand to where here wings were and let out a small sob at the memory and pain. She bit her lower lip in frustration. "I'm gonna rip their throats out piece by piece" she growled in menace. "when is my heart gonna stop?" she rubbed her face with her hands before closing her eyes and leaning it backwards to the cell she was kept in. 
Now the Cell isn't like a jail cell. It was like a cage... but a bit bigger. It held no bed... nothing. Just the white cool marbled floor for Lucy to sit, sleep or stand on. It was boring. She couldn't move. She couldn't do anything. The only thing that kept herself calm... was singing. She hummed "Fathers and daughters" and just teared up at the memory while doing so. She missed her father...she couldn't wait to see him again. 

*IN LUX*

"She's coming! She called out to me! I know what I heard! My baby girl is coming soon!" Lucifer enthusiastically said. 
"Lucifer! Remind me, what did she say exactly?" Mazikeen asked. 

"she said 'I'm coming dad... Soon... I'll be under your wings again. I'm never going to leave your sight. Not ever... you can count on it'" Lucifer sighed "keep up! Maze!!" he clapped his hand during each word. Maze rolled her eyes and nodded. "Right! but.. how can she?"
"I don't know! but she's coming!" Lucifer replied in a tone that speaks excitement. Happiness.... contentment. 
"You're getting more human by the seconds Luci" Maze smirked at him.
"How dare you?" Lucifer glared playfully yet still feeling slightly offended "Anyway what's keeping me in hope is that she's coming. Sooner or later. I prefer sooner but I can live with Later. NOW!! What should we do when she comes back?! Throw her a surprise party!! take her to her favourite bar!!! bring her some strippers! She loves those! I rubbed off on  her more than I should... and what could she be happy with the strippers, demons? Blood? sex weapons? Ooohh!! Sex weapons! I would love that!! Sex weapons it is and what...?" He went on rambling like this non stop without catching a single breath. 
"LUCIFER!!" Maze yelled stopping him from talking in such rush and nonsense "once she will come, we will let her rest.. The angels would have probably done something to her and she would just want a comfortable bed and her father"

"Right" Lucifer breathed out before he sighed another time "I... I know I just... Knowing that my devil princess is coming back... I'm just relieved that she is. I don't know how.. but...as long as she'll stay with me now."
"Lucifer. Lucy will never leave you even if you give her all the money in the world. You can assure yourself" Mazikeen said before she pushed herself off the armchair she was in "Now. I have to go. I have special bounty hunting to do"
"Right! good luck! I will call you once Lucy appears" Lucifer said with a genuine smile before he poured a glass of scotch for himself. 

Mazikeen walked out of the devils apartment and straight into the elevator to exit. The second she was out of the building she saw the familiar whiskey brown eyed, short structure of a male figure with brown hair touching his shoulder. (Yes! I'm using Richard Speight Junior from the show "supernatural" deal with it! xD hahahah) .

Mazikeen walked up to this angel and said "How's she hanging?""Why didn't you tell me about the side effects??!?!" Gabriel asked in a firm tone"What?! What side effects?!?!" "When I sneaked into heaven and went over to her cell, she was hallucinating

"Why didn't you tell me about the side effects??!?!" Gabriel asked in a firm tone
"What?! What side effects?!?!" 
"When I sneaked into heaven and went over to her cell, she was hallucinating. You didn't tell me about this effect Mazikeen!!" 
"What?!?! there wasn't suppose to be a side effect!" Her face turned stone called. Gabriel  sighed "Well she did!! and one of them is hallucinating your worst fear!! I wonder what other side effects this thing holds!!" 
"It wasn't suppose to have side effects!!" 
"WELL IT DID!!!" Gabriel bellowed in Mazikeens face. Mazikeen didn't flinch...she didn't even react.
"there is no need to panic. They are just false visions. Lucy is going to be fine." Mazikeen tried to convince herself that this was no big deal... but these hallucinations are mentally breaking Lucy. Maze kept her firm stance and cold stare "give her 4 more hours... Her heart will stop for a few minutes... you disguise yourself as one of the other angels.. take her out and bring her on earth...That was the plan!!! Don't!!! Screw this up!!" Mazikeen ordered most definitely in a harsh tone. Gabriel raised an eye brow "I know what to do! I'll go check on Lucy!! She's probably alone... without you... or her father... it's a bit of a painful thought isn't it Miss. Maze?" Gabriel sassed before he disappeared and went back to heaven to check up on his niece.