Crossover.

"Thank you doctor. Is....Is this all?" Lucy asked sniffling while wiping her tears away...she hated doing that. She hated crying. She hated emotions. But according to her father this was good for her. 
"If you don't have anything else to say. Then you can go Lucy. For you, my appointments are free like your fathers"
"Oh. Do I have to pay you with sex too?" Lucy asked already starting to strip.
"No!" Linda jumped while exclaimed "No" she repeated more softer and sweeter "No. And your father only paid me with sex the first few times... then we stopped. It's.. No! and I'm straight!" the doctor stated with her eyes about to bulge out of their sockets. 
"Oh! Right! Sorry, Doctor." she gave a sheepish grin before she buttoned up again and cleared her throat "right. Well then. Thank you doctor. I'll uh.. I'll text you if I need anything" 
"Alright. Please do. I'll hear from you when I do then, Lucy" 
"Definitely doctor" She gave her a sincere smile that looked definitely like her fathers before she went outside of the building and found her father waiting for her next to his fancy car. 

Lucifer looked up at his baby girl and gave her a soft smile but as soon as he saw her tear stained face, his eyes softened. "hey daddy" Lucy softly cooed going up to him and hugging him with a snuggle. His face just fell into a sober one as he was gobsmacked by her hug... She never hugged him that way... This hug felt different... this felt like a 'I need help' kind of hug... He enveloped his arms around her burying her in his embrace and without no words...  Lucy got the message... 'I got you'.... that was the message from her father by that one action. 
Lucy held in her tears and just stayed in his arms for a bit longer. Lucifer could feel that this wasn't a normal thing for Lucy to be doing. Yes, she always hugged and cuddled with her father but not like this... this hug shown vulnerability... insecurities... emotions.. "Love?" Lucifer softly spoken now. "What exactly happened in there?" 
Lucy looked up not ready to be let go of his embrace just yet "I... I'll tell you when we get home." She softly spoken. Lucifer eyes bore worry and concern while nodding "Alright. Come on, love. l.. let's go" he opened her door for her to get in. Once she slid inside he gently closed her door and went over to his side to drive back to their apartment. 

*At their apartment*

Lucy took off her leather Jacket and turned about to tell her father what happened as she promised but he gingerly placed a hand out for her and softly cut her off by saying  "Go freshen up. Relax. Rest. I'll bring us a couple of drinks then we can talk whenever you feel like talking about it, alright love?" 
"Oh. Alright, Daddy. Thanks" Lucifer quirked a small smile at her before he walked up to her and placed a hand on the back of her head and pressed his lips against her forehead "I love you my little nightmare" 
"I love you too father" he pressed his forehead against hers before he quickly pecked her forehead again giving a small rub with his thumb onto her shoulder "go on love" his British accent being thick at this moment. She nodded and left to her room to do the things he suggested. 

Lucifer's phone rang disrupting the deafening silence into the apartment. He reached for his phone and what he saw made his heart stop.. he gulped before he answered hesitantly "hello detective?" 

"Lucifer! I know where the killer is!! Don't send your daughter back to that college!" 
"what are you implying detective?" 
"The killer!! He's a lecturer in that same college you sent Lucy to!! and he will murder every girl that looks like your daughter in that campus!!!" Lucifers heart was beating faster than a mile a minute. "I... Alright. Thank you detective." and with that he hung up. 

*In Chloe's apartment* 

"No! Lucifer... Lucifer don't ha..." Chloe sighed as she heard the last three beeps indicating that the call has ended. She turned to two male personas that were sitting on her couch with a mug of coffee in their hand. 
"Any problems, Detective Decker?" the one with short sandy blonde hair and piercing green eyes spoke with his gorgeous plump lips. Chloe turned to face the two FBI agents and shook her head "Uuhh. N.. No. Um.. Just... a head strong father" she chuckled dryly. 
"Oh we know that feeling" the one with the longer brown hair and adorable hazel eyes with really large and tall body, spoken up along with a chuckle of his own. "If you see anything out of the ordinary, you can call us." he said giving her a fake card. Chloe nodded and took it gingerly "thank you, officer Tyler, Officer Perry. I'll show you to the door" Chloe quietly said before she walked up to her door with the two officers following suit. 
"Thanks once again" Chloe spoken while they were exiting. 
"We're just doing our duty ma'am" The shorter one spoken. "Do you get any free time?" he asked which cause the taller one to give a subtle bitch face while clenching his jaw.
"I'm married and I have a daughter" Chloe gave him a shit eating smirk  causing the man to give an awkward smile "I... apologize! I.. .I'm sorry. We... we're just gonna go" Chloe nodded incoherently with a pursed lips "yeah! Goodbye to you agents" 

The two men nodded with a tight smile before they continued walking up to a black 1967 chevy impala. As soon as they were out of sight the taller male slapped the shorter ones head "ah!" he squirmed "hey! what did you do that for?" The one with the green eyes added on. 
"Really Dean?! Free time?! And why did you say Tyler and Perry as our fake names?" 
"Oh come on! Those are great names!! Aerosmith!! They are classics! And she didn't seem like she was married! She's hot, how was I supposed to know Sammy?" 
Sam, the one with the longer hair and taller height gave Dean one of his bitch face "It's bad enough that Gabriel brought us here in this realm!!! And there were picture frames in her house Dean!" 
Dean's face fell with a poker face before he scoffed "Whatever! Come on bro! I'm starving!" Dean said while sliding into the drivers seat.
"You're always starving!"  Sam grumbled still not getting inside the car. 
"You comin'?" Deans voice caused Sam to just go inside the car. Dean reversed into the street and kept on driving. "I don't know man! This isn't normal! I'm not sensing anything that is our thing! I think this thing... is way more powerful than what we hunt!" 
"yeah well we gotta work this thing out! I don't think Cas and Kayla are able to help us! They're on their honeymoon! I don't wanna ruin it!" 
"Yeah! Me too!! Kitty deserves this... I'm happy for her! She finally gotten what she deserves" Dean said softly while driving and keeping his eyes on the road. "We're both happy for our sister, Dean! And me being her twin is more powerful! The emotional connection is there." 
"Being a twin is creepy! I'm just happy that I got a baby brother and a baby sister to tease!" Dean smirked at his younger brother. "Yeah well.. I don't see you teasing Kayla!" 
"whatcha talking about? I always tease my kitty!" 
"Yeah sure! Mention one time!" Sam said with a raised eyebrow. Dean just frowned in thought "I... w... there's this one time that... I... Oh yeah! I always wrestle her!!" 
"Yeah! And she wins" Sam smirks. Dean gave his younger brother a bitch face "Alright fine!! It's just that me and her actually have more things in common! we both call this car, baby! I love classic rock! she loves classic rock! I love burgers and pie! she loves burgers and pie! we're the same person!" Dean said passionately. 

Sam chuckled "yeah! Sometimes I wonder, how she's my twin" he joked. Dean looked at his younger brother "hey! Sammy... don't ever think that... She may have my likes and hobbies but she's definitely your twin... she has your empathetic and sweet characteristic and also sassy badass hunter vibe! and she definitely has your looks Sammy!" 
Sam nodded with a smirk "yeah thanks Dean! Anyway! Back to this case!!"
"Yeah! After we get our food!" Dean said. Sam sighed and leaned his head back against his head set. 

*Fast forward* 

As soon as Dean and Sam Winchester gotten back into their motel, Dean went straight to the bathroom to freshen up while Sam got onto his computer and started to look for any strange or weird things. The reason they visited Chloe was because she claimed that she knows a man named Lucifer Morningstar. 

"So get this" Sam spoken up so Dean finally got out of the bathroom with his hair all wet while he tried drying it off  with a towel as he changed into clothes in the bathroom itself. "Lucifer Morningstar is an owner of a club downtown named LUX. Famous Billionare. Does lots of offers and Still have debt to be paid by people" 
"Huh. Wanna go take a look at this bar?" Dean asked gravelly. Sam shrugged "worth a shot" 
"Awesome!" Dean smirked. 

*Fast forward* 

It was 9 o'clock in the evening and LUX was bursting with people. As soon as the Winchester brothers went in, Sam felt something strange happening. "Dean.. Something doesn't feel right." Dean frowned at his brother's words. "Come on, Sammy. What wrong can happen?"
"I don't know! But I'm not liking this!" 
"You worry too much Sammy! Come on! Let's get a drink and just talk to this Lucifer guy! I know it might trigger you because of what our Lucifer had done to you. But you have to get a grip on yourself!" Dean said looking at his brother stern in the eyes. "now come on! let's work this!" Dean made his way to the bar and went up to the sexy tanned bar tender. 
Her smirked faded away "winchester" Maze spoken to herself before she gave him a fake smile and asked someone else to help him with his order making her run her way to Lucifer's apartment seeing him in his suit and Lucy in a dress... 
"why is Lucy dressed up? she's not going down there!!" Maze exclaimed worried. "the first night I was looking forward into attending LUX! What is going on, now?!?!" 
"The Winchesters!" Maze exclaimed. 
Lucifer just stared at his  loyal servant and just gulped "Lucy... go change back." He grovelled with his low voice. 
"But" Lucy was about to say 
"Not buts!!" Lucifer now ordered "go to your room!! and change back!!" Lucy gasped and jumped backwards seeing him this way.. she nodded and obeyed his command before she went to her room and changed back into her pj's and just took off her make up before she just laid into her bed and go back to sleep. She felt something in her chest causing her to frown in confusion as she felt her stomach churn.

In the living room, Lucifer and Maze were having a heated discussion "why are the winchesters in this realm?!! don't they have their own Lucifer!?!" 
"I don't know!!!! I think my brother Gabriel is into this!" Lucifer said not amused by what is happening. "what are we going to do Lucifer?! If Lucy and Sam meet, we know what will happen!! Hell will have a new king and Queen to the throne after you!!" 
"I know, Maze! No need to remind me!!" Lucifer let out a heaved breath and gulped before he bit his lip in anxiety "Umm.. Alright. tell them to meet me in the ally behind this bar. I'll be there waiting.. I'll lock Lucy's door so she won't escaped from there and try to find me" 

Maze nodded and went to do with he says. Lucifer took in a deep breath before he arranged his suit and mumbled "I didn't know this would be this way" before he snapped his finger to lock Lucy's room and walked out with a look that said which spoke 'why me?'.