Off with you.

Lucifer and Chloe took Lucy to the morgue and shown her Alexis. Lucy just stood there steady as a rock.. pale faced.. Her heart beating twice as fast. She couldn't hold her tears no longer. She sniveled her cries before she felt her fathers arms around her. She hid her face in his shirt and squeezed out a sob into it. "this is my fault! I should've protected her" she spoken through her tears. Lucifer squeezed her in his hold and just enveloped her in his embrace. "No. It was no ones fault, love" Lucifer softly spoken towards his daughter. 
Lucy couldn't stop sobbing into her fathers chest "If I only protected her more. I would've prevented her into being killed!" 
"Ssshh, It's not your fault. Stop." Lucifer cooed softly pressing his lips against her forehead. "Stop blaming yourself, Lucy." 
"I'm going to kill them! I swear, I'm going to kill them!!" Lucy chocked on her tears. Chloe stayed quiet and bit her lip. Lucifer just held his crying daughter close  to him not wanting to let her go. "Come on. Let's take you home, love. I don't want you in this morgue ever again." Lucifer softly soothed while stroking her hair and pressing his lips against her head. "Let's go" he whispered. Lucy sniffled again before she walked out with him not ever wanting to leave his embrace. 

They walked out of the precinct with Lucy under Lucifers arms as they made their way to Lucifers car and drove their way back to the apartment, finding everyone still there. Sam pushed himself off the couch as he saw her and went up to her "Babe" Sam softly whispered. "wh..what went on? Was it really her?" he asked towards Lucifer. 
"It was her" Lucy replied in a voice lower than a whisper. Everyone stayed quiet. "Lucy I'm so sorry" Sam softly spoken. Lucy said nothing and just walked into Sam's chest and stayed in it. Sam automatically wrapped her in his arms and looked towards Lucifer. Lucifer just stayed quiet and looked down before he went to make a drink for himself. 
Lucy started to cry into Sam's chest leaving him shocked and not knowing what to do. "Lucy. Baby. Listen." Sam softly spoken gently pushing her off his grasp but keeping his hands on her shoulder "Don't blame yourself in all this. It wasn't your fault. We will make sure, we'll get them. I promise you baby". 
Lucy sniffled and nodded with red puffy eyes and nose including pink tinted cheeks and lips. Sam felt his heart drop as he seen her state again... He pulled her back in his embrace and just held her in there. "we'll get them" Sam softly whispered again. 
Everyone just stayed quiet.
 "We gotta find out where they are first!" Dean finally said breaking the silence. "I know, and we will." Sam snapped lightly. "Cas, do you maybe know where they are?"
"I'm an angel Sam, not a psychic!"
"I asked for an answer Cas... Not sass" Sam replied. Cas rolled his eyes and just replied again "No Sam, I don't know where they would be" 

Sam sighed as he still was holding a scared and shivering Lucy in his hold. "we gotta work together guys. Angels. Hunters. Demons. whatever!! This is Meg that is causing the ruckus around here! And innocent people are dying because of her! So let's stick our minds together! and work something out!!" Sam was actually getting quite annoyed. "Sam's right guys!" Dean agreed "we're better than this! Kitty, I know you, Sammy and Lucifer had a past! But we will end this" 
"But I never even" Lucifer was about to reject. 
"Not you!" Dean cut Lucifer off with a sigh "Our Lucifer! From our realm!" 
"Oh!" Lucifer hummed. "Look. All I need is the person who wants my daughter killed, dead!!!! It's all I'm asking" 
"you will!!" 

"WE GOT A LOCATION!!!" Chloe came running out from the elevator. Everyone looked towards the blonde detective "where?!" Dean asked. 
"Beleveder Hotel. We gotta be fast!" 
"I can be help of that! Everyone hold on tight" Cas quickly said. Cas wrapped an arm around Kayla's waist, Dean held a hand on Castiels shoulder, Sam was touching Deans shoulder while holding Lucy in his grasp, Lucifer ran up to his daughter and held her hand along with Chloe's hand on his other side, as Lucy hanged onto Sam and held her fathers hand while Chloe held Lucifers hand. 

All of a sudden, Everyone was in the hotel. "Alright." Chloe said taking authority. "No one make drastic measures. Let me handle it!" 
"Detective, no offense, but you never handled demons before" Lucifer said in a matter of fact. Chloe gave him a poker face "right! Sorry, I keep forgetting this isn't a normal investigation. Alright, who can handle this Meg demon?" 
"Me!" Kayla spoken up. 
"Kayla!" Cas said with a concerned and worried look and tone in his voice. "We'll both take her!" 
"Ok! I guess, Kayla and Castiel takes Meg! Me and Lucifer takes one demon, Sam and Lucy takes another and Dean takes another. 
Everyone nodded in agreement. "Alright. I'll go to the concierge, Give me a sec" Chloe said to everyone before she walked up to the front desk. "Hey there" she said. She shown them her badge "Detective Chloe Decker. We're here for a Meg." 
"Masters" Castiel said from afar. 
"Meg Masters, we just have a couple of questions" Chloe repeated fully to the concierge. The man looked at the check book and nodded "Ah! Yes, it's room 666. Second floor" 
"Thank you!" Chloe said with a smile. "Alright. Let's go" she told the others. They all walked up together in the elevator and went up to the second floor together. 
"666 huh? Shocker!" Dean spoken with sarcasm getting a judging look from Lucy and Lucifer. "Sorry" Dean quietly said looking back down to his feet. 

They arrived on the second floor and walked towards the door and Dean kicked it open. They barged in with a glare looking around. The three demons were about to attack but Meg stopped them "Wait!!!" She exclaimed. The demons stopped and snarled at the newcomers. 
Everyone stood quiet and gave the demons and Meg a dirty glare. "Unicorn" Meg soothed and cooed walking up to Cas. 
"Touch him, and You'll be dead again. And you know, I will do it" Kayla warned. 
"Ooohhh touchy touchy" Meg chuckled and sneered "Someones a little over protective over her husband" 
"Should I not have any reason to be?" Kayla growled. 
"Easy, spartacus! No one likes an annoying over protective wife" Meg sassed. 
"Enough Meg!" Cas said with a glare. "Leave Kayla alone. And Back away from me if you don't want to be killed by an angel" 
Meg laughed again with amusement "Aaawww look at the married couple... They're already annoyingly clingy and protective..." Meg grimaced at them "Well... I would kill all of you... But I smell demon... and..." she sniffed again "A devil?" Her face brightened up into a grimace "Oh! Suck me sideways! We found our princess, fellas! Just take her to our master!" 

The demons ran up to her and grabbed her from both of her sides "NO!" Sam yelled. "Don't touch her!!" Lucifer exclaimed protectively. 
Meg looked over at both of them "well, well.... A loving devil, I see... and Sammy... Don't tell me, you already have feelings for the princess of hell" Meg said with a fake pout. 
"Let my daughter go! Or I will send you into my hell and you will see how loving I am" Lucifer threatened. Fire filling up his eyes. 
"That's new" Meg smirked "So.. You're the Lucifer in this realm... Handsome... Sexy... Charming... No wonder demons would want to be in this realm and not ours." Meg spoken ever so lowly. Lucifer growled "Let go of my daughter" Lucifer ordered once more. 
"Hhhmm.. Let me see. No! Take her away!" Meg ordered the other three demons. The demons transferred themselves into their realm and just disappeared. "NO!!" Lucifer screamed. 
"NO!!!" Sam yelled in rebellion. Both of them heaved for breaths... "Can  I kill her now?" Kayla erupted with yells. 
"YES!!" Lucifer agreed for everyone. Kayla grabbed her demon blade and charged at Meg but Meg was quick and disappeared too. Kayla and everyone else looked around lost and fazed "FUCK!!!!!" Kayla yelled. Sam had no energy to spoke... "Baby" Lucifer breathed out with a soft sob.