⚜ Preface ⚜

꒰ ❛ FORCED ❜ ꒱a jeon jungkook fanfiction

꒰ ❛ FORCED ❜ ꒱
a jeon jungkook fanfiction.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

꒰ ❛ Copyright ❜ ꒱

All rights regarding this story are preserved and hence, it must not be copied or published anywhere, in whole or in part, without written permission of the copyright holder.

This story is purely fictional. Any similarity with real life regarding the characters and story line is an unforeseen coincidence.

Copyright © arasthetic 2019

꒰ ❛ Warnings ❜ ꒱

profanities, mild sexual themes, bullying, member × member side ships. please avoid if uncomfortable.

꒰ ❛ Notes ❜ ꒱

>> Genre: Romance • Drama

>> Status: Completed.

Started; 24th May, 2019
Ended; 10th September, 2019

>> Contains use of Korean words,

°• Hyung — (honorific) older brother

°• Oppa — (honorific) older brother

>> Please read:

It has been a few years since I wrote this book and looking back on it now, there are some things that I cannot but say.

The young me who wrote this was honestly quite uneducated about the world and that is reflected in the way a lot of problematic behavior is either romanticized or glossed over in this book. I disagree so heavily with the way many important issues were handled here that I can barely identify with the clueless teen who wrote this.

At the same time, however, I admire said clueless teen for putting out something at all, fueled solely by a need to put words to paper (or text to screen). As I’ve grown older, I’ve lost that spark within myself and this book is a warm reminder of the days when I hadn't.

It is due to these memories that I will not be deleting this book, but for any young reader who might come across it and think of the actions of these characters as the standard—please understand they’re not. Not even close. I request whoever may choose to read this, to take everything with a grain of salt. You are allowed (and encouraged!) to point out the harmful actions that need to be pointed out and discussed.

I also owe everyone an apology for the use of romanized Korean words. It's the cringiest thing and I honestly don’t know what I was thinking.

The fact that this book still gets reads and even shows up high on the tags sometimes blows my mind. You are all truly amazing.

This book has received a lot of love over the years and for that, I am eternally grateful.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───