17| The Date pt.1

❛❛Every time I see her, I am amazed.
It's so strange;
My breath keeps stopping.❜❜

- DNA

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"Jihye."

A mellifluous voice reached Jihye's ears but that wasn't enough to wake her up from slumber. She made an indistinct sound and went back to sleep.

Jungkook smiled to himself at that. He had made her watch a horror movie on purpose last night because he knew she wouldn't be able to sleep, but in the end, he ended up not being able to sleep well.

The way Jihye's entire body length was pressed against his was making it impossible to sleep. They did sleep together once before but Jihye was completely unconscious at that time because of drinking heavily.

The fact that she'd have no recollection of it made it a lot easier and endurable.

But now, it was different. Although Jungkook couldn't sleep for a long time, he spent the time observing a peacefully sleeping Jihye, whose sight warmed up his heart. Eventually, she had rested her forehead on his chest and he ended up wrapping his arms around her waist.

The faint smell of her hair was driving him mad and he wanted to stay like that forever, just cherishing the moment. But they had to get up now. It was almost 10 and if they didn't wake up right at that moment, the day wouldn't go as planned.

"Baby," he whispered into her ear, causing her to automatically hum in response. He softly kissed her forehead and murmured, "Wake up, it's 15 minutes to 10." She slowly opened her eyes and found out that his lips were still pressed on her forehead.

Her cheeks felt hot. "I wanted to wake up earlier," She mumbled.

"Good morning to you too," Jungkook smiled, removing his lips and making eye contact with her. "I love your raspy morning voice, it's so sexy."

Jihye's cheeks couldn't get any redder. "I'm so sorry for last night. I was being a scaredy cat," she looked away from his eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to sleep with your boyfriend," he stated and she suddenly remembered he was her boyfriend today.

"I'm just going to get freshened up and then we can do whatever you want to do."

"Whatever?" He smirked.

"God, just... shut up," she waved her hand dismissively and removed the covers from over them. Her eyes widened seeing the exact opposite of what she expected.

Their legs were entangled.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

After freshening up, Jihye found out that Jungkook wasn't in her room anymore. She walked to the kitchen and saw him, already showered and out of his pajamas.

"Since we didn't get to date and jumped straight to the marriage, I figured we should at least experience it for one day," he stated. "And that, starts with making breakfast together."

Jihye laughed, nodding to approve the idea. Jungkook smiled and asked, "What do you want to cook?"

"I've been craving for pancakes for quite a long time," she replied.

"Okay, pancakes it is," he declared and started rummaging through the shelves. "Just so you know, I have no idea of how to make pancakes, because when I want to eat them, I go straight to my parents' house."