10| Karaoke

My flute wakes up everything.
The sound of it makes you worry more;
You react 'cause you are drawn to it.

- Pied Piper

꒰꒰ a/n:  a big thanks to Jk_loves_tae for helping me find the perfect lyrics ꒱꒱

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Yoongi and Jimin stood there, their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

The two men sprang apart at Jihye's arrival. Although only Jimin's cheeks started to turn red, Jihye could sense that Yoongi was embarrassed too.

"Do our parents know?" She asked in a shaky voice, and Jimin shook his head negatively.

While the siblings were busy avoiding eye contact, Yoongi looked around and realized what was happening between the newly weds. "Do they know about this?" He asked. Jihye did the same as her elder brother.

"Jihye," Jimin walked over to her and took her hands in his. "You can not say this to them. Please."

"I won't, but.." she trailed off, looking everywhere but at Jimin.

"We won't tell them, either,'' he promised.

The three of them stood there in silence. But that silence was comfortable in its own ways, promising that their secrets would remain as they were.

That is, until Hoseok came back. "Guys, where are you?" He bellowed, entering the apartment. "I brought cake!"

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"But I wanna go home," Jungkook pouted and Taehyung found it very hard not to smile at him.

"We've been here since the morning," Jungkook whined. "Thanks to you, I understood arcades can get boring too."

"Alright, alright," Taehyung gave up. "We'll go back... if you buy me ice cream." But he was not going down without a fight.

"Gladly, come on," the younger ran towards the ice cream truck nearby and Taehyung grinned at his childishness.

He quickly sent a text to Jihye. Can't keep him anymore. Will be there in twenty minutes tops.

And so they did. They were back in about twenty-five minutes, and just as they entered the room, every one including Taehyung broke into a chorus of "Happy Birthday."

Jungkook stood still, staring into space as if he was petrified. It took a second for a wide and very happy grin to spread on his face, and Jihye's heart warmed up at the sight.

๑゚.*・。゚๑

After a lot of fun and eating because of Jin's delicious cooking, everyone was full and tired. All of them plopped down on sofas or the floor.

"Jin hyung, thanks to your delicious cooking, I can barely move now," said Taehyung.

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or a complaint but I'll take it as a compliment," Jin said smugly. "Thanks, Tae."