33| Future

❛❛With you, I draw out my future.
In between our couple shoes
Are a pair of baby sneakers.❜❜

- Miss Right

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"I guess they solved it themselves," Jimin said.

"Yeah, great observation," Yoongi replied as he stared at Jungkook and Jihye cuddling each other, their eyes closed peacefully.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's sarcastic comment. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

Jimin, without answering, took out his phone. "Park Jimin, is that polite?" Yoongi's voice came out as a low growl. Jimin ignored it completely and opened the camera on his phone, to take a photo of the sleeping couple.

Just when he had taken a shot, Jimin felt Yoongi's predatory gaze on him. It was too intimidating. "Stop playing Christian Grey, Yoongi-ah," he gulped.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He smirked.

Jungkook slurred in his sleep and the couple suddenly came back to their senses. "Umm," Jimin hesitated.

"You know what, let's make breakfast. We never did that," Yoongi walked out of the bedroom as fast as he could, a faint red rising at his cheeks.

"That's because you never get up from sleep early," Jimin replied teasingly and followed his boyfriend.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Jihye got up first to find Jungkook nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck, hugging her tight. She caressed the back of his neck with her hand. He squinted his eyes open.

"Good thing byour fever didn't come up again."

"Yeah," he replied, still sleepy. "Hey, Jihye, should we tell them about it?"

"Whom?"

"My parents," he said, stifling a yawn. ''I mean, they still know we're going our separate ways."

"Yeah, we probably should."

But when they came out of Jihye's room and saw Jimin and Yoongi laughing their hearts out over something, it suddenly hit them - there were other people to whom they had to tell it, too.

"Oh, hey, Jihye," Yoongi shifted his gaze to her as she entered with Jungkook following closely behind. "Jungkook."

''Morning." She walked over to the table, to grab some late breakfast. Jungkook took his seat beside Jimin and Jihye took hers across the table, beside Yoongi.

"I swear to God if you make her cry once more, I really am going to kill you, Jungkook," Jimin whispered to the guy beside him.

"It was a misunderstanding," Jihye said before Jungkook could reply. "It's not his fault."

"Alright, then," Jimin grumbled.

"Hyung," Jungkook hesitated. "There's something both of you need to know."

"You already know that it was Junghyun hyung that loved Jihye and his sudden disappearance forced us to get married. But over the past two months, I came to know her well and realized if there's one person I want to spend the rest of my life with - it's her."

Jihye finished for him. "We've decided not to separate. Our marriage will be nullified, but we still want to be together."

A second passed before the guys reacted. They looked each other in the eye and gave a meaningful smile - the kind couples shared - before Yoongi said, "We're glad that you do."

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"To be honest, we thought you would want to be together," Mrs. Jeon's smiled was bright as sunshine when they announced it to them.

"I couldn't hope for anything more," added Mr. Jeon. "You are just what this family needs, Jihye. Everything you've done for us from the start - how can we forget that?"

"Well, you did say I'm your daughter, didn't you?" All Jihye could do was smile back.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"So... Back again," Jungkook announced as they entered their apartment once again, but this time with Jihye's stuff.

"Hopefully for eternity," Jihye replied. "Unless, of course-"

"Nothing," he cut her off. "There's no unless this time." He put her suitcase effortlessly in his room. "Understood?"

"Yes," she replied, following him. "I love how you're so commanding today."

He sat down on the bed with her in front of him. His hands wrapped around her waist. "I can be commanding at night, too."

Jihye let out an embarrassed chuckle.

"Aww, you're so red," he said admiringly, causing her to turn even redder. He pulled her on to his lap, making her straddle him.

"Jihye, I do mean it," he said in a serious manner. "I don't want an unless to be there this time."

"There won't," she assured him, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Of course we're gonna have our fights and quarrels, but I won't leave. Promise."

He smiled and she leaned in, eyes on his lips.

He placed a finger on her lips, stopping her. "So impatient, Jihye. I'm not done yet." She reluctantly pulled back.

"We're going to take it slow this time," he stated. "Since we don't have to rush into marriage, we can plan every step together. From going on dates to getting married again - we can plan it the way we like."

''The wedding's still years away, right?" She asked, seriously this time.

"A few years, yes," he replied. "I'm sure you've always had the idea of a dream wedding or something?"

"Well... yeah." she answered, and embarrassment flashed in her eyes as though she herself knew it was silly.

"What is it?"

Her lips stretched into a sheepish grin. "A hill-side ceremony.''

"Hill-side wedding, it is." He flashed her his bunny smile.

"Thank you, Jungkook. For giving my feelings, thoughts and wishes so much importance. For... giving me so much importance."

"Well, you are the most important thing in my life." He grinned cheekily. She laughed, pressing her forehead against his. He took a strong hold of her before pulling her down on the bed, rolling so that he was on top of her.

He inched his face closer to hers and crashed his lips on hers. The familiar warmth of his lips met her again. It felt like the kisses just got better and better with each passing moment.

It was something that you could never get enough of. Never get tired of.

He suddenly pulled back, causing her to look at him in confusion. "You know what this means, don't you?"

"What?" She replied obliviously.

"We don't just get to plan the wedding." Jihye's face told Jungkook she was entirely clueless of what he was implying.

"We also get to plan our wedding night."

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Last chapter: completed.

If you have stuck around till now, thank you so much.

The epilogue will be out soon.