20| Open Book

❛❛I want to know you more.
An explorer
venturing through your deep forest of mystery.❜❜

- Just One Day

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

"We can finish what we started later tonight."

"I'm embarrassed enough about it. You don't have to make me remember." Jihye smacked him on the chest, although that was equivalent to an affectionate pat for him.

"There's nothing embarrassing about kissing your boyfriend," he said playfully. "Besides, I'm taking you out to dinner anyway."

"Well, then, you have the most difficult job of convincing my mother," Jihye smiled.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Jungkook's jaw almost touched the floor when he saw Jihye. It had taken him about ten minutes to convince her mother to let Jihye come to dinner with him.

She was reluctant to let her daughter go after not seeing her for such a long time, but she gave him the permission when he explained that he'd planned the evening for a long time and promised to come over with Jihye again very soon.

Then, Jihye had said she wanted to change her dress first, so he was patiently waiting for her but when she did come out, his mouth fell open.

It's true that he found her very attractive anyway, but the knee-length black dress made her look so different.

He walked up to her and encircled her waist with his arm. "Are you trying to seduce me?" He asked, whispering into her ear.

A playful grin spread on Jihye's face as she understood that her target was fulfilled. "Do you think I am?"

Jungkook smirked, seeing right through it. "Being bad calls for punishment, sweetheart."

"I look forward to that," Jihye winked and Jungkook inhaled harshly, releasing her waist. Jihye smiled and left the room, while Jungkook stared at her the whole time.

''She does have nice legs.''

After goodbyes from Jihye's parents and a warning from Yoongi about "keeping what he said in mind," Jungkook finally got into his car with Jihye.

When he started driving, Jihye couldn't help but notice two things: 1. His manly expression while he tried to focus on the road and 2. How he couldn't focus on the road and kept stealing glances at her.

"After dinner tonight," Jungkook said ever so slowly that all the things that they could possibly be doing had the time to rushed through Jihye's mind. "We can do whatever you want."

"Oh," she blinked.

"Are you disappointed or relieved?" Jungkook raised a brow.

"Both," Jihye admitted and he laughed. "I'll tell you what I want to do later."

"As you wish."

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Upon reaching the destination, he took the car keys off the ignition and jogged over to Jihye's side, offering her a hand like usual. He locked all the doors with the button on his car key and looped her hand around his arm.