Chapter 35

(Samon's Pov)

I kept texting her, but she has yet to even open them. She rarely left people unread. While I was pacing around my office, the door opened to Hajime. He put his cigarette out and walked in. "Any news?" He asked. I shook my head, too preoccupied to answer. "The kid hasn't texted me or the other two back either." I sighed and sat at my desk, "I know. This is so unlike her. Even some of my inmates are worried about her." Hajime grunted, "So are mine. Cell 13 mainly." I texted her again, this time warning her that I would go to the Warden if she didn't answer. Hajime leaned over my shoulder and looked at the text. "Going to the Warden, eh?" I nodded. He sighed as he leaned away. "That's actually a good idea. She of all people should know where (y/n) is." I nodded again, intently looking at my phone. "Well?" "Well what?" I said, not looking away from the phone. "Aren't you going?" "Well, we have to give her time to reply." He rolled his eyes, "We've all sent her multiple texts. She probably isn't ganna respond" I shushed him as I texted again, saying that she would have until five. I typed and sent number by number. At four I started counting by fractions. "Come on monkey" Hajime said in an annoyed tone, tic marks appearing on his head. "Just a little longer" I mumbled, not wanting to face the Warden. That was when Hajime hit me on the head, leaving a bump. "WHAT THE (bleep) WAS THAT FOR?" "STOP PROCRASTINATING AND GO MONKEY" he said, picking me up by my shirt. I sweat-dropped, finally agreeing. "okay, fine, i'm going" I said as I walked out, Hajime in tow. 

(time skip till he gets to the office)
I stood at the door of her office. Taking a deep breath in, I swiped my card, answering all of the questions. The door opened. I calmed myself before entering. The Warden glared at me from her desk. I shivered. Clearing my throat, I spoke. "Warden, do you have any information about (y/n)'s wearabouts?" Her facial expression did't change as she answered. "Why do you need to know, Supervisor Gokuu?" "Supervisor Yozakura, Mitsuba, Soguroku or me can find any trace of her. She does not answer her texts and no one besides Inori has seen her today." Her face got slightly red at the mention of Hajime. She must be mad at him. "You do not need to know anything about her right now other than that she is safe." Thought I wanted to argue that I needed to know where she was, she dismissed me. I walked quickly out of the door. Kenshiro was standing there when I walked out. "Any news on her?" He asked in his usual calm tone. "The only thing that she told me was that she was safe." He sighed," I see" With this he walked off. 'If I can't find her at work' I thought to myself 'I'll find her at her house.' I sighed to myself and started walking back to my building. 

(time skip till the end of the day)
I clocked out a bit earlier than usual, anxious to see (Y/n) again. I knew her apartment location by heart, as I had been there many times before. I drive down the familiar road as I pass the building's that weren't hers. I stopped as I got to it, parking in my usual spot. I got out and entered the building, walking up (insert number) flight(s) of stairs before starting down the hallway that led to her room. I looked for number (insert another number), taking the key that she had given me out. I found the number and slid the key into the hold, unlocking the door. I opened it and walked in. Gasping, I looked at the now empty room. My first thought was that she had gotten robbed. But as I looked closer, I realized that everything was gone. The bedding, the clothes, the silverware. Everything. Nothing was left. 'did she...did she move? Without telling us?" I was frozen to my spot. I shook my head 'she would never do anything like that. Maybe she just wants it to be a surprise?' Trying to come out of shock, I took out my phone. I clicked on the first contact, Hajime. The phone rang. He picked up on the third one. "What do you want monkey" I sighed. I never called him, but this wan an emergency. "Hajime, It's about (y/n)" "What about her?" He said, now more alert. "Just... come to her apartment." "What, why? Can't you just tell me?" I hung up before I could answer, already clicking on the next contact, Kiji. He picked up on the first ring. "What happened? Is everything okay? Did you find something?" Was all that he said. "You could say that." I replied flatly. "Just come to (y/n)'s apartment." He hung up immediately. I called the last one, Kenshiro. He answered on the fourth ring. "Hello?" "Come to (Y/n)'s apartment, now." "Why has-" I cut him off,  Just come. Something happened." He said a quick "On my way" before hanging up. I put the phone back in my pocket and started walking through the house, only to find that everything was gone. It was like she was never here. I sigh as thoughts filled my head. 'was she kidnapped' 'is she okay' 'where is she' 'why did this happen' 'is she okay?' I walked back to the door to wait for the others.

Sorry for the shortish chapter. I, once again, updated in class. The next one should be out by 5/25, 5/26, or 5/27. Also, TODAY'S MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. IT'S FINALLY SUMMER. Well, almost. I would also like to thank JennaSmith888 for adding me to her reading list! Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! So YEET.