Happy Easter!

Hello to all you wonderful people reading this right now! Though I haven't updated this book in a l o n g time I still wanted to wish you all a happy Easter! 

This was my first book that I ever posted on here and it's how I gained some of my most dedicated readers! I learned so much from writing this and it started me on a path that I never thought I would go down! This story has paved the way for all o...

This was my first book that I ever posted on here and it's how I gained some of my most dedicated readers! I learned so much from writing this and it started me on a path that I never thought I would go down! This story has paved the way for all of my other works and has improved my skills more than I could ever imagine! I wanted to thank all of my readers, new and old, for reading. Weather you have been with me since chapter one or weather you just started reading it, thanks so much for taking the time to do so! You've helped me become the author I am today! Even though we can't get together for our usual Easter parties, I hope that you all had a great day! I don't want to assault your eyes with the same warnings that you're read and heard so many times by now, but I hope that you all are staying safe! Once again, thanks so much! Because the book is over and I'll likely not post again (until the next major holiday of course) I can't do my usual outro. Either way I hope that you enjoyed! So YEET.