The Holt Mission

Beginning Prologue

It was a normal day at the Blade of Marmora, Y/N was training for her biggest mission on campus. Her mom had been a spying the Galra Empire for awhile and her stepfather was a pilot. But her mission was to find Sam Holt since he was the smartest man that was captured. Y/N was getting her stuff packed and ready to got on her mission.

Your POV

It had been years since my mom mentioned my real father and every time I asked her about him, she would change the subject. "Y/N your crew are in the cruiser" Kolivan said behind me. He had been like a father figure to me since my stepfather was always harsh on me and yelled at me. "I'm going to miss you" I said, hugged him while tears escaped my eyes. He hugged me back and brushed my hair out of my face, Kolivan taught me a lot of his secret battle moves and even the basics. "I know but what did I say about being strong,",  "To never cry and keep going" I said. "That's my girl" he said before handing me my blade.

When I got to my space cruiser I saw my friends, "Hey Y/N, took you long enough" Drex said while leaning his feet on my chair. "It was only two minutes" I said removing his feet away from my chair. Which caused him to fall backwards, "Wow someone's Sassy" Nollia said teasing me. "Yeah I agree" Drex said rubbing his head. Drex was always complains a lot, even for the little things. "But I'm glad you got here" Khyz said. We took off and made our way to the last known place Mr.Holt was seen.

"I need to peeeeeeee" Drex whined while slouching in his chair. He had been like this since the a couple days ago for our other mission. "Okay were going to the nearest planet and take you there to do your business, got it" I said with a growl. He nodded and Khyz landed on Mikquix (Made up planet and species) the planet of the Braxnic, they are Allies of the Blade of Marmora.

"Chief Hemchuf my friend needs to use the restroom since he didn't use it when we left for our mission" I said glaring at Drex the last part, he didn't mind but he kept peepie dancing till we got our the cruiser. "Yes and I have something for you before you leave" Hemchef said.

"Can I please use the restroom" Drex continued to whine.

"It's over there" Hemchef said pointing it out. Drex ran fast than he usually did, but it was quite impressive. I followed the chief to the village, "Y/N," a group of his people call behind me. I turned around to see tons of children approach me, "Wow you guys are getting stronger" I said after being tackled by them all. "Y/N are you going on a mission" one of the kids asked. "Yeah but it's very dangerous" I said picking one of them up.

"Are you going undercover" Haynac asked. "Yeah or are you going to beat up them baddies" a little girl asked. "Well I'm going to save a human, but he is very Important" I said, and their eyes lit up. "I want to be just like you Y/N" Zimx said with excitement. "Your not even brave" Haynac said, I didn't like to see Zimx being bullied by his brother. "Zimx is brave, he just needs a someone to train him, someone like you Y/N" the chief said walking towards us. 

"And I Y/N follow me," Hemchef said. He took me inside a work shop and asked them for something he had asked them to bring. "This is a charm but not any ordinary, this was passed down from warrior to warrior. But now this is yours and you must protect it at all costs" he said putting it around my neck. At first it was cold, but then it started to glow. "Thank you Hemchef, I won't forget this" I said before shaking his hand, then Drex finally got back.

"What did you eat that made you stay in there" I teased him.

"Your lucky that I don't have my sword on me" Drex said walking in the cruiser. We tracked the last known area Mr.Holt was last at and landed on.

Lance POV

Once we destroyed the factory we all went our separate ways in the castle of lions, Pidge and Hunk went to their rooms, Corran was still in the kitchen, Keith was was at the Blade of Marmora, and Shiro and Allura were interacting Lotor. And I had what looked like the living room, to myself. (A couple minutes later)

"Lance wheres Allura" Shiro asked. "What do you mean I thought she was with you" I asked a bit concerned and confused at the same time. "Well she was but the meeting is about to start" he said. I went almost everywhere when I got to the Control room.

"Princess, meeting about to start" I said walking in. "I'm almost ready" she said, after awhile and talking to the other chiefs and the leaders from other planets. After the speech was over we talked to Keith and Kolivan.

Your POV

Once we got to Sam Holt's cell, he was already gone by now. "Were to late, they already took him" Nollia said. We looked at the cameras to see where they took him and saw Ezor and Zethrid taking him in a space craft. "Their planning something and I don't know what though" Drex said, looking back at the camera and turned on the audio.

(The recording)
"Prepare the hologram and put Mr.Holt in the cruiser" Zethrid barked at the Cadets, one of the galra men took him to shuttle and locked him up. "Voltron doesn't know what their going against, and once we have Lotor they won't stand a chance against us" Ezor said happily. We all gasped when she said 'Volton', "Come on, Zarkon is going to be waiting for us on that abandoned planet we destroyed 2 Deco-Phoebe ago" Zethrid said before going on the Shuttle.
(End of recording)

"I think I might know the planet their talking about" I said and ran out the building leaving the others to catch up with me.

Lance POV

Once Pidge and Matt got back from finding their dad, they didn't find him at all. I never seen her like this before, then someone was hacking the screen. "Paladins of Voltron," Zarkon said on the screen. "Zarkon," Shiro said harshly, he never like him since he destroyed and conquered many planets. And so did the others.

"I'm making a one-time offer, I have someone a value to you" Zarkon said revealing Sam Holt, the man who was thought to be dead in space. I knew where this was going, and I didn't like it one bit.