❤The End💙

3rd Person

The lion looked deep into Y/N's E/C eyes not breaking eye contact, the two were amazed by the lion that had not yet attacked nor ran off. It's fur glowed a bright pink blinding the couple. And a voice was heard, one that they never heard in awhile.
  "I'm glad you both could make it," the voice rang. And there in front of them stood Allura.

Your POV

After many weeks of healing physically and mentally, I was able to leave the hospital and came here for days and she kept her promise.
  "It's been a while hasn't it," I replied with a slight chuckle, happy tears streaming down. Allura lightly laughed and smiled at me.
  "It has indeed and I'm happy for the both of you both," Allura pointed out Lance and I holding hands. Lance put his arm around my shoulder after pecking my cheek with a kiss.

It was strange talking to Allura, her voice sounded more mature but she was the same. Lance and I weren't officially married nor were we engaged yet so it would be a while till that day came, but it was great to have Allura's blessings and her support for us.
  "Anyway your present is what I given you," Allura said as the key she gave me floated out of my pocket. It had F/C gem and markings, but the gem shined brighter than the sun itself. It blinded Lance and I but it soon faded.
  "I've awoken the key, here," Allura responded handing it back to me. Lance observed the key closely.
  "So what does it do exactly?" He asked handing it back to me. Allura then turns into a lion once more, but for some reason the pink markings faded and they turned F/C. On the key it had letters appearing. It read 'Aslan'. The lion purred as it rubbed against me with it's head, a smile creeped acrossed my face.
  "You must be Aslan, am I correct?" I asked the lion, she let out a mighty roar scaring Lance in the process.
  "That was just my angry yell," Lance nervously chuckled. As if on a que, Capa teleports and yells "Did you know they had these 'pizza rolls'!!", making Lance jump onto Aslan. She looked unamused when he did.
  "S-sorry Aslan," Lance nervously chuckled once he got off her. I laughed at the three, they were my goofballs.

-6 years later-

Years had passed now and it's been 2 when Lance and I officially gotten married, and we have our own bundles of joy. We had twins and named them Liam and Amber, both being 4 by now. Laim had Lance's eyes, hair, and energy. Amber has my hair and Lance's eyes too but she is calm at time and has lots of energy. Ever since I the lions left everyone went their separate ways to help protect and rebuild the universe while Lance, Pidge and I stayed back on earth. Both Lance and I own a farm and watched over the livestock and our little ones, we take turn watching the kids and go to work. But this year was going to be different since were taking Liam and Amber with us to Allura day, and this would be their first time to meet the others in person.
  "Lance do you have all the kids stuff packed?" I called from the kitchen wrapping up the food Hunk taught me. I've been mini classes with Hunk and Pidge so I have more cooking experience than Lance.
  "Um yeah I think I do, let's go!" Lance cheered holding onto the two little ones, Aslan sat in between the twins in the car. We then made our way to the car and drove up to our usual meeting spot.

"Daddy whill uncle Keef and Shiwo be dere," Amber asked Lance, causing him to slightly chuckle.
  "Of course they will princess," Lance replied looking into the mirror, he had one hand on the wheel and the other entwined with my hand.

The drive wasn't too long but once we made it to the statue with Allura everyone was there and setting up the table. Liam and Amber hid behind me, Lance and I softly laughed and walked up to the others.
  "Long time no see mullet," Lance laughed catching the others attention, Hunk and Pidge went to greet Lance while Shiro and Keith went towards me.
  "Hey lil sis where are the lads," Keith teased in a pirate accent, Liam and Amber poked their heads from behind me. The two laughed and knelt down.
  "Hey Amber hey Liam, we're your uncles," Shiro softly smiled at the two. Liam was the first to hug both Keith and Shiro; he even split his cookie for them.