Final Battle

Lance's POV

Hanerva has gone too far, she somehow is connected to Allura manipulating her, and everyone (besides Shiro) is now in a void with all the Paladins of Old. That's not what I'm questioning now but Y/N is in the void with us too. King Alfor and his group of Voltron stood before us. Keith was the first to speak and to notice Y/N (you pretty much were behind Lance).
  "Y/N how did you get here, you don't exactly fly a lion" Keith retorted, everyone faced her. Alfor hummed while examining Y/N, he used his Altean magic and gasped.
  "I don't believe it..." Alfor gasped. He turned to his team and they all did the same. This made us curious and anxious.
  "Father, what is it?" Allura questioned her dad, he sighed and smiled.
  "Y/N you are the key to Voltron, your headstrong, brave, kind, adventurous, you rely on skill then instinct, and most of all INFJ" Alfor smiled. We all looked dumbfounded.

Pidge noticed and sighs.
  "INFJs are usually reserved but highly sensitive to how others feel. They are typically idealistic, with high moral standards and a strong focus on the future. And they can see through a persons 'mask' and tell how they feel just by a look" Pidge stated. We all oh'ed at (except the Paladins of Old).
  "We used to have a Paladin like her once but she lost her way and never can control the lions till this day on," Gyrgan said (Original Yellow Paladin).

Your POV

All eyes were on me. I knew I always knew I control the red and black lion but didn't expect to control all of them. My hands trembled and I felt light-headed. It wasn't soon after Lance kept my balance.
  "I was only able to control the Red and Black lion which is about it," I sighed. My eyes not making contact with anyone.

"Well young one you are a very special girl for team Voltron, with your help they can succeed" Alfor replied putting a hand on my shoulder. When I looked up everyone didn't have disappointed expression but they seemed proud and glad.
  "That's an amazing gift babe, I always knew you were special" Lance cheered picking me up. A giggle escaped my mouth, I'm glad they weren't mad.
  "Now let's get out of here," Keith commanded confidently.

>Out of Void<

From what I know is that I have to get into the black lion's chest where I control all of its power, now that was the easy part but activating the heart was hard.
  "Come on please work," I pleaded but nothing. We were getting our butt kicked by Hanerva and her Altean crew. It wasn't long until a giant shadow appeared from behind us. It was the Atlas!
  "We'll hold them off as much as we can," Shiro said through his coms. This gave me plenty of time to connect to the lions, but still nothing.
  "You got this Y/N, We believe in you!" Lance cheered as the others joined in as well. All their cheering motivated me and made me feel like I was a part of the team.

  'ROAAAAAR'

All the lions roared in unison as my vision blacked out and I was now in the sky. I looked at my arms to notice the Red and Green lion replaced my arms. I now understood what had happened... I was now one with Voltron.

Lance's POV

Y/N had been so silent which scares me, My lion then tells me to activate my sword, so I did. But what was strange was that it looked like the Blade of Marmora.
"Hey guys you seein' this," I asked cautiously.
"That's strange wouldn't it been an Altean sword?" Pidge question, but no one answered. Once I tried moving Red he didn't budge, and nor were the other lions.                                                            This was getting weird.                                                                                                                          "... G-uys don't worry it's just me in control now," Y/N finally answered. I sighed in relief.          "Wait are you controlling the lions?" Allura questioned, I tried to move my controls but it wasn't budging.                                                                                                                                                                            "Yes but it's weird being the one in command,"                                                                                         "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.                                                                                                   "Well, let's just say my mind is connected to Voltron" Y/N nervously laughed.