HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Your POV

  "So what did you get for your mom for mothers day?" Lance asked me, he held a bouquet of blue Rose's for his mom.
  "Is it a holiday we celebrate for mothers?" I questioned. Lance almost dropped the flowers. We ended up going to drag Keith along us to the mall.
   "Please tell me you didn't forget about mothers day Keith," Lance said to him, Keith merely shook his head 'no'. This caused Lance to facepalm himself. "I'm taking no exception of this from you two," Lance pouted and turned away. "If you don't get your mom a gift by the end of today, no.more.Cuddles" Lance pointed to me.

And just like that I was off, Keith was being pulled by me into the nearest store.

-/10 minutes later\-

  "Y/N we can't but this stuff," Keith says after getting the stuff we would need.
  "Why not?" I asked. He inhaled and points to the cart that was taller than a mountain.
  "Well take five things and leave the rest," he ordered. I sighed and put everything back on its shelf and only kept a mother's day card, teddy bear, flowers, these things called 'Doritos' Lance made me try, and a new knife sharpener. A nice lady put our stuff in a bag and we were off.

Lance was near a fountain waiting for us.
  "What took you so long?" Lance asked us. Keith pointed at me and sighed.
  "She almost bought the whole store," Keith blandly stated, I laughed and walked with the two.

Lance and I went to his mom's house and he gave his gift to her. I gave her the teddy bear I bought and she thanked me.
  "Gracias hija, Lance, deberías casarte con ella (thank you daughter, Lance you should marry her)" Lance mother said in spanish, he blushed and walked us to my mothers house. My mother was talking to Kolivan in the Kitchen.
  "Mother I had bought you this and these things called 'Doritos'," I called to her. She smiled and hugged me. "Happy mother's day," I said to her.

(Sorry I know it's short but still...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY)