The Game Show

/-Your POV-\

I began to wake up with a slight headache till I found myself in some sort of show, I looked toward my left to see Lance who now awoken and Hunk with a scared yet confused expression. "Welcome to 'GARFEL WARFEL SNICK', I'm bob and today we have the one and only VOLTRON!!!" Bob yelled excitedly the last part. Everyone asked questions of "where we were" and "how did we get here" so on and so forth. "So what's your name" Bob asked hovered towards my brother in his chair. "Keith," Keith stated blankly, Bob just smiled and continued on.

"Well why don't you introduce us to your team" Bob asked, he began to get on my nerves when he always got close to the others but then again he was funny like Lance but Lance is funnier. "This is Pidge, Lance, Y/N, Hunk, and Allura and we are the Paladins of Voltron" Keith said.

"Well I heard things about you little Blade Warrior," Bob said Hovering over to me. He smiled softly and looked at me directly in the eyes. "Did you ever know the story why you and Keith have different hair colors and eyes?" Bob asked. (If you have black hair we'll just say you got a lighter hair than his) I gotten worried and scared what he would say, I nodded 'no' his question. "If you win the game then I'll tell you" He said hovering away from us, without noticing I felt a hand grab mine. Looking towards my left to find the Red Paladin face red as the lion. Cute I thought smiling to myself, Pidge and Allura are the only ones who I told I like Lance. And Shiro and Hunk found out a week I told the girls, but Keith and Lance are the only ones who don't know yet. Our feet were latched to some sort of platform that we stood on that's supposed to prevent us from moving our legs, all the Paladins yelled and were confused,  I tried to best to stay calm. Putting my hand towards my chest to hold on to the necklace Hemchuf had given me, but it was gone. "You thief!" I yelled getting everyone's attention. "Where is it" I growled him. He turned around with my necklace, "Don't worry I'll give it to you later after the show" Bob said now in the middle of the show. 

"Come on over here Keith, Pictation the drawing game" Bob said.

"Now Keith the answer will pop up on your screen where your team can't see them, it's up to you to draw the people and places you've seen during your adventures as a Paladin of Voltron why your team tries to guess the answers " Bob asked him, Keith looked dumbfounded. "I uh..." he was about to say till getting interrupted.

"I think your a better at drawing than talking" Bob said and the audience laugh. I look to see no audience, so this must be a studio I thought while observing a bit more. "Hey Y/N" Lance whispered to me, he kinda kneeled to my height. "This guy gives me weird vibes, how about you?" Lance whispered to me making me laugh, he kinda was weird. Not only that but there was some sort of darkness that he kept hiding. "Yeah but somethings off about him" I whispered back to him, we both looked back to the front see Keith have the front of his hair in hair tie, but what through me off the most was that he had a pacifier. Oh my... what is he wearing I thought trying not to laugh.

Keith started drawing what look like some sort of alien, "It's a rock" "Balmera" Hunk yelled "Alkari Cube" Pidge yelled. "A chicken" Lance yelled out. "When did we see a chicken in outer space" Pidge  "I don't know, it's not my fault Keith can't draw" Lance said to only earn getting elbowed in the side.  "It's an Arusion" Allura yelled out.

"Correct!" Bob cheered. Keith started to draw something else next.

"What is that chop sticks" Lance said. "It's from space Lance" Hunk said to him "Space chop sticks" Lance said to only make Keith break the pen. I observed the drawing a bit more and it looked Like the blade of Marmora sword. "Blade of Marmora" Pidge called out before I could even say it. "Correct!" Bob cheered. Keith started drawing again my face went pale and the whole world began to disdisappear. I could hear everyone's voices but I couldn't see them, out of nowhere I felt a Lance's hand wrap around my own.