Storm[Smokescreen]

You have PTSD in this so thats why you get scared from...well ya know

Enjoy~

—————

Thunder

It made the sky crack with a powerful noise, the base shook and lights flickering.

You screamed. Frightened. Smokescreen jumped in fright, hearing your scream from across the base, he immediately ran out his berth and sprinted down the hall towards the human area. Finding you curled up in a ball on the yellow couch. Crying.

"(Y/n)!?" He called quietly

You slowly turned your head around. Tears flowing down your face. You quickly wiped your tears away. Looking at Smokescrean your face immediately heated up.

"S-Smoke, I I'm sorry" you apologized

He walked over slowly, his face calm and forgiving. His eyes shining bright. His wings dipped down. He held out his servo by the railing. You slowly got up, stumbling over to his open palm. You plopped yourself on his servo. Sniffling. He brought you to his chassis.

"I'm sorry for screaming, you don't have to take me with you, I don't want to bother I can sleep on the-"

"Shh, your safe. I won't let you go"

You froze. Your face was red hot.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Plus, it nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today."

You snuggled closer to his chassis

———

He took you to his berthroom and laid down on his berth. Setting you on his chassis. His servo hovered over your body while you sat crisscross on his chassis. He moved his digit and ruffled your hair

"Your hair is very soft." He cooed

You smiled, your eyelids started to drop. Your body started to get weak, you uncrossed your legs and started to get adjusted into something more comfortable, moving closer to his neck cables. You could feel his body heating up when you moved. And the beat of his spark. His calm eyes watched you in awe. Admiring your form. Once you got adjusted into a comfortable position, his servo cupped over you. Feeling the heat radiating off his metal servo. You moved your head to look at his.

"Smokescreen?" You asked

His electric blue eyes moved to your voice.

"Yea?"

"I'm uh sorry, for waking you up"

"Stop apologizing, it's okay"

*BOOM*

Thunder made its appearance again, making some of the base shake with it. Making you yelp in fear. You started to shake holding your hands to your head. Smokescreen sat up and you slid into his servo. He curled his digits around you and brought you to optic level.

"(Y/n)? It's okay. I'm right here, nothing will hurt you." He said.

You sniffed and looked up at him.

"A-are you sure?"

His optics still calm. He brought you closer to his face, and kissed your forehead.

"Yea"

You smiled and blushed even more. He laid back down and placed you back on his chassis. But instead you crawled over towards his neck cables, near his shoulders. You curled up and shut your eyes.

"Goodnight" You said quietly. And kissed the side of his helm

"Goodnight" He whispered softly.

"Thank you" You said barely audible. You quickly feel asleep.

He chuckled

"Your welcome"

—————

529 words

A/N- Request will be written soon, FYI. I will try and get them done.

A~