Chapter 5

"Alright. I'm in." Eleanor said looking around the dark warehouse. "What am I looking for again?" She asked into her com while walking around the area.

"You're looking for a box labeled 'Project Galaxy'. It should be in the far-right corner of the warehouse. Be careful not to trip any alarms." Natasha said over the com, worried for the younger girl. "These men are highly dangerous and we don't know what they'd do if they got their hands on you."

"Don't worry I'll be fine. And if anything does happen to me, you must protect him. He's very important to their plans... and to me." Finding the box, Eleanor knelt in front of it and sent the files to JARVIS. "Alright. Everything is sent and I'll- "

"Eleanor? Eleanor!" Nothing but static came over the coms. Natasha ran off to tell the rest of the team that they had gotten her.

~

Walking into the elevator, I groaned out, sore all over and tired from last night's battle with some strange monster that looked like it was from a different dimension and the day dancing with the Hulk. Things were a bit tense between me and Bruce now... Looking at the paper Pepper had given me, I check to see who I would be helping today. "Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton. Oh, come on." Entering one of the many training rooms, I saw the two doing target practice. Natasha with her guns and daggers, and Clint with his arrows. Both never missing a single target. "Whoa... they're amazing..." They both looked back at me, making me start to feel nervous. What should I do? Oh man, they're coming over here.

"You Parker?" The attractive and deadly agent asked, now face to face with me.

Gulping a bit, I held out a shaky hand for her to take. "Uh... yes. Yes. I'm Peter Parker and I'll be assisting you both today."

Smiling a bit, she shook my hand. "I'm Natasha and this is Clint."

"Hey, kid."

"I'm not a kid."

"How old are you?" She asked me, ignoring her partner's greeting to me.

"Seventeen. I'll be eighteen in August."

"Still a kid."

"Ignore him. We need help with training. It won't be too much, and Steve said that you were pretty good with training with him."

"H-He did?" I blushed a bit, smiling at the praise.

"Yes. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not. I'm at your service. Whatever you need just ask."

"Great. Can you gather up the arrows that Clint is too lazy to pick up? And grab my daggers?"

"Of course, Miss Romanoff." Bowing a bit, I quickly went over to the targets with a smile at hearing her laugh and gathered up the arrows. Bending to pick up the last one, I felt something hit my butt and send a shock through my body. "Ack! Ow!" Hearing laughter, I turned to see Clint smirking at me. Pulling the arrow out of my butt, I send a glare his way. "Seriously?"