Chapter 11

During the party, Peter talked and laughed with everyone while checking on Wade every once and awhile. The crowd of people was starting to overwhelm him so he excused himself. He had to admit that for a Fantastic Four party, it wasn't too bad. Making his way to the bathroom, Peter was pulled off to the side and found himself trapped between a wall and an assassin. "Clint?"

The dirty blonde smirked. "Hey, Peter. I wanted to say happy birthday."

"Oh. Well, thank you- " Peter's sentence was cut short by a pair of lips pressing against his own. Eyes wide, Peter stared at the man kissing him.

Not being pushed away gave Clint the green light he needed. Kissing him with a bit more edge, his hands settling on the smaller man's hips.

Peter's eyes were half lid as he gripped the front of Clint's shirt, knowing that he shouldn't be enjoying this or be letting it happen.

"Peter? Where'd you go?" Coming around the corner, MJ gasped making the two pull apart. "Oh. My. God."

"MJ. Please don't."

"I knew you had it in you."

"MJ! No! I-I didn't!"

"I always pictured you making out with Stark instead of Barton though." She said with a smile, enjoying the whole scene.

"Stop!" His face was red from embarrassment. He was not in the mood for his friend's teasing and her odd obsession with gay couples. "What if he hears you?"

"He heard her alright," Tony said, coming around the corner not really happy with what he was seeing, leaning against the wall. "And believe me. He thinks about kissing those gorgeous lips."

"Don't do it Stark. Especially right in front of me."

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" The redhead cheered, practically screaming.

Chuckling, Tony went over and pushed Clint out of the way and Peter back up against the wall before kissing and biting a spot on his delicate skin. Sucking on the spot, Tony made sure to leave a dark mark.

Eyes wide, Peter had to bite his lip to keep from making any noises but some still managed to slip out.

Finishing up, he stepped back and needed to leave the room so he wouldn't jump the younger right then and there. But not without sending a wink at the flustered Peter.