Chapter 7

A few days had passed since Tony went to visit Peter, and the teen had yet to let him leave his side. One stern talking to and some yelling from Pepper later, and Tony was in the clear to stay over there. May was more than Happy to have Tony there, keeping Peter company and having a little extra help around the house. Even if Tony was a bit of a slow learner on that topic. Finally, able to keep food down, Peter came downstairs dressed in his school's gym uniform, to see Tony and his Aunt May laughing light over a cup of coffee.

Seeing her nephew, May got up and hugged him. "Look at you, up and about. Feeling better?"

"Yes. A lot better."

Going over, Tony put his hand on Peter's shoulder. "You okay kid?"

"Yeah... uh... w-what are you doing here?"

"Oh, you wouldn't remember in your state. You had such a high fever. Tony came over to check on you. You clung to him, begging him to stay. So for the last two days, you've been stuck to him like glue."

Blushing, he looked away from the two, not believing he did that. "Um... thank you for that and... sorry." He mumbled as his aunt giggled and left them alone to talk.

"It's alright, kid. I didn't mind you all over me. But next time let's hope it's in a different situation." Sending him a wink, Tony chuckled at the dark red color that spread across the younger's cheeks. "But seriously, thank you. You reckless teen. I'm glad that you're okay. The team is freaking out by the way."

"Great. I better go see everyone and show them that I'm alive."

"Are you sure you're well enough to go out?" May asked, going over with a clean jacket, already knowing there was no talking him out of it.

"Don't worry Aunt May. I'll be fine. I'm going to call MJ and Harry, go see Reed, then go to the tower and back to my apartment."

"Alright... I worry about you. You have a good heart Peter, but you are a reckless child."

"So I've been told."

"If it gets too much for him, I'll make sure he'll stay at the tower with us. We've got plenty of room."

"Thank you, Tony."

"My pleasure." Giving her a charming smile, Tony sent Peter another wink before leaving.

~ ~

*Peter's P.O.V*

"That was a very weird experience," I said to myself as I skateboarded down the sidewalk on my way to the Baxter Building. "Hopefully seeing Reed will take my mind off things." Finally coming back to my senses, I ended up smacking into someone, falling on top of them with a small grunt. I can't wait until my Spidey Senses wake up. They've been wacked up lately.

"Watch it, kid."

'Wait a minute... I know that voice.' I thought, daring to open my eyes. Seeing who was under me, my heart nearly stopped. I had run into and knocked over, Wade Wilson in street clothes. Not as Deadpool, thank god. My brain had stopped working and I couldn't move. What do I do? Our last meeting was a bit strange and had resulted in me puking for almost a week.