Celebration

Violet Pov

It was the day of Corey's birthday and I was excited. Kian texted me the address and he said to be there around 6:30. It was only 2 pm so I had plenty of time to get myself ready. I decided to take a bath and just relax for a while. After my bath I straighten my hair and put it into a high pony. After that I put on some music and did my makeup. I took my time while doing my makeup because I knew I was going to have plenty of time.

"Hi guys. Welcome back to my channel. So today we are going to do my makeup. We are going to start off with the Milk hydro grip primer and we are going to apply it all over the face. Next, we are going to do our eyebrows. We are using Anastasia pomade in the shade soft brown" when I said that I put my hand over the product for it could be seen very easily just how every beauty guru does. I continued with my makeup routine.
"Thank you guys for watching. Bye" I said to my mirror. This is what I do when I do my makeup when I have plenty of time. I pretend that I am recording, but I'm not. When I finished it was about 5. I literally took 3 hours for doing my hair and makeup. Since it was still early I was chilling in my robe scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. I grabbed a little snack and just sat in the couch until it was 6.
It finally reached 6. So I took off my robe and I put on my outfit.

I decided with jean shorts paired with a white belt

I decided with jean shorts paired with a white belt. A black shirt and my white backpack. For shoes I of course wore my black dr.marten boots. This outfit was so cute yet so comfy. I got to my car and drove to their place. After a 30 minute drive, I got to their place hoping there will be parking. Fortunately for me, there was a parking spot right in front of their house. I called Franny to she if she was there already for I could just go straight to her. Unfortunately she wasn't there yet. She told me just to text kian and that's what I did.

"Hey Kian I'm here already"

"Ok good. I'll go get you"

Kian came and I was nervous

"Good that you found parking right in the front"
Kian said smiling.

"Yea I'm so glad that I did"

Kian led me to his backyard and there was a lot of people there already. Kian introduced me to Jc and Chelsey. Then he introduced me to Corey.

"Hi Corey, I'm Violet. Happy birthday" I said while giving him a hug.

"Thank you. You're the singer right. The one that everyone loves right now"

"Yea that's me" I said laughing.

"Yea I recognize you. You have such an incredible voice."

"Aww thank you. It means a lot"

"Ok Corey. We get it you know her. I have to go introduce her to more people." Kian said interrupting us.

Kian introduced me to more people that I totally forgot their names. Then I saw Bobby by the dj set and I went to go say hi to him.

"Hi Bobby"

"Hi Violet. I'm happy that you made it. I'm sure you're gonna have fun."

"Yea I think I am"

Kian called me over because he wanted to introduce me to more people.

"Violet, this is Sam and Colby."

"Hi guys nice to meet you."

"I know you" the dark haired boy said. "You're the singer right. The one who recorded with Franny"

"Oh yea that is you right?" The blonde boy said.

"Yea that's me"

"I knew that was you. You have such a killer voice" Colby said.

"Thank you guys."

After our little conversation with Sam and Colby, Kian introduced me to more people. Almost everyone knew me as the singer, which I am ok with. It was about to be an hour since I been to the party and Franny wasn't her yet. So Kian told me to stay by his side and that's what I did. It was him and I conversing with Jc and Chelsey. They're absolutely so funny and so good together. At this point Franny finally came with some friends. I went up to her and she immediately hugged me.

"I have some friends I want to introduce you to." Franny said excitedly. "Ok Violet, this is Nezza, Kristina, and Emily."

"Hi girls so nice to meet you." They all replied with their hi and we just talked about girly things. It felt so good talking to them about anything. It honestly felt like I have sisters that I could go and talk to them about anything. All of us girls were talking and laughing, having a great time.
Nezza was telling us the story about how she fell in the beach and got her face all covered in sand that gave her a rash. Throughout her story, Kian called me over for I could play beer pong with Sam and Colby. I went and honestly it was so much fun. We were playing, and Kian and I beat Sam and Colby. They were so butthurt, they wanted a rematch. We gave them their rematch and they still lost. It was so funny when I made the last cup, they had the funniest face expression. After the second game, I went back to Franny and we just danced all night long. It was honestly the best night that I ever had while living here in LA.

A/N
I just want to make it clear that this is not a Kian Lawley fan fiction. Violet and Kian will just be friends.