Lets celebrate

Violet Pov

It was the day of the party and I was so excited. I was going all out for the party and I didn't care. I wore a dress with some heels and I was definitely feeling myself. I packed a bag and got an Uber because Kian said I wasn't able to go home until the party ends and it will be too late for me to go home. So basically Kian told me I could stay over. I got to their house and I didn't even bother to knock anymore. We are basically family so. No one was inside the house,so I went to leave my bag in Kian's room and went to the backyard. Literally everyone was there except for Sam and Colby. I got a little sad that they weren't there yet, but oh well. I said hi to everyone and I started dancing with Franny. I was in my world having so much fun. This is what I really needed. After a few songs, I went inside to take a break from the crowd. Franny and Nezza followed me and we legit had a photo shoot in the kitchen. We didn't care whatsoever and it was so much fun. Nezza took one last picture of Franny and we went back outside. We sat with Corey and Bobby and I didn't see Kian at all. I wasn't really worried because he could of been hooking up with a girl and we know how much Kian needs to get a girlfriend. Us girls and Corey and Bobby were having a weird conversation when I saw that a got a text from Kian to meet him in his room. I excused myself from the group and went straight to Kian.

"Kian what's up?" I said when I got to his room. I was confused on why he was shirtless but that's not my problem.

"I just wanted to hang out with you. All you said was hi and went to go dance with Franny."

"Aww you're jealous that I wasn't giving you attention?"

"No I'm not jealous, but I could get some attention from my best friend."

"Well here I am Kian."

"Ok well you could come and sit. You don't have to be there standing being all weird"

I walked to his bed and just sat there. I don't know why but it was kinda awkward. And he was still shirtless.

"V you look very beautiful tonight."

"Thanks. You know I tried."

"Well you always look beautiful."

"Thanks Kian for the compliments."

"Why are you being so weird."

"I'm not being weird. I just don't know why you really texted me to come to your room."

"I just want to talk. We couldn't really talk out there. So here is the best option for us."

"Well ok. What do you want to talk about?"

"Anything honestly. As long as I have your attention."

"Attention whore" I said laughing.

"Only for you V."

After that statement it got quiet. We didn't say anything to each other. I didn't know what to say to him. All he did was sit next to me and it was silent.

"V you are really beautiful. You know that right."

"Thanks K for telling me. I appreciate it."

"You're absolutely amazing. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He looked at me in the eyes and cupped my cheeks. I just sat there letting it happened. Next thing I knew he kissed me. Kian Lawley, my best friend, kissed me. I immediately pulled away.

"Kian what the fuck was that for?"

"I'm sorry Violet. It just happened."

"Kian just to let you know I don't feel that way about you. Yea I love you, but not in the romantic way. You're my best friend, like a brother to me. I just don't have those romantic feelings towards you."

"Yea I know I'm sorry. It's just i don't know why I did it."

"It's fine Kian. Just don't do it again. I'm going outside."

"Wait V. Hope this didn't ruin our friendship."

"I'm just going outside. And put a shirt on it's really distracting." I said and walked out of his bedroom.

I didn't know what to think. Did Kian really like me in a romantic way or was he just playing? Who knows, but I know it didn't feel right. It was weird to kiss him. It felt like kissing my brother and that's fucken weird and gross. I needed to distance myself from Kian. If he does have romantic feelings for me I need to stay away for those feelings could fade away. But how could I distance myself if I'm staying over tonight. I don't want to worry myself. This is a fun night and it's not gonna get ruined by my best friend kissing me. I got to the backyard and I was happy that Colby and Sam were finally there. I went up to them and spend some time with them.  Sam went to go play beer pong with some of the guys and Colby stayed with me. We were just talking and that's when Kian walked out. We made eye contact but I turned around to face Colby and he walked towards the beer pong table. For the rest of night I was with Colby. It was just me and him. I needed to be distant from Kian and who knows how that was going to turn out.

Please vote and comment. It would mean a lot