Drowning

Violet's Pov

I just got back to my apartment from the shopping that I did. It was very unexpected to run into Grayson Dolan. I watched couple of his videos and I did recognize who he was. I was just surprised that he knew who I was. Grayson came up to me and just introduced himself. He said that he saw my videos and listened to the songs that I released. It was just really great to run into someone that I would see through a screen. With our little run in people started to recognize us and asked for pictures.

I was tired from my whole shopping trip that I decided to take a bubble bath. I put my bags on top of bed and started the bath. I waited for the water to get warm before I applied the bubbles. I got naked and got into the bath. I put on some music through the Bluetooth speaker and I started relaxing. I had my eyes closed for a good minute before Jack texted me saying that he was coming. Since I was already on my phone, I went through Instagram and started liking pictures. I went through my explore page and pictures of Grayson and I started popping up. There were dozen of pictures where we first came across each other and there were others with fans. I came across the YoutuberTea page and the last sentence triggered me. "Could this be the start of something new?". I can't believe they would literally start something when there is literally nothing. I started panicking because Jack could take this wrong way and just end everything with me. I really hope he hasn't been on social media and seen the pictures. My anxiety started racing so I hold my breath and went under water for a quick second and then I heard the door open knowing it was Jack.

"Hey Jack I'm in the bathtub come up" I screamed out to him.

"Ok going."

Jack comes into the restroom and just gives me a cheeky smile. He comes over to me and gives me a kiss. I go for another kiss and that kiss started to get more heated. I wanted him. All of him. Jack gets the message and he takes off his shirt and his pants with his underwear. He gets into the bathtub with me and things started to get more aggressive. Jack is literally the best thing that has every happened to me. After our little session, Jack gets out of the bathtub and dried himself off. He puts back his underwear and pants on, but leaves his shirt off. He grabs the stool that I keep in the restroom and sits down next to me. We were having a normal conversation until he asked about my shopping.

"How did your shopping go. Everything went well?" Jack asked me.

"Yea everything was good. I bought some pairs of jeans and shorts. I meet some fans and everything was perfect."

"It was perfect because you met some fans and you ran into Grayson."

"Yea. We crossed paths while shopping and he knew who I was so he came to say hi."

"Did you know who he was?"

"Yea I seen a couple of videos from him."

"Hmmm ok then. I saw the pictures on Instagram especially from that one page YouTuberTea."

"Oh you did? I just saw the pictures right now when you texted me"

"So you saw how he was looking at you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Violet he was literally giving you the love me eyes. He was staring at you like he wanted you all to himself"

"Don't be like that Jack he was just being friendly."

"I know what I'm telling you."

"So you're gonna make me stay away from him too" I said while raising my voice.

"Yea I am. I'm the only one who could look at you like that. You're mine only mine."

"Jack stop being so overprotective. Nothing is going to happen."

When I said that Jack looked at me in the eyes and started grabbing my hair. He hovered over me and put my head under the water. Jack was drowning me. I was struggling to breathe for air and it was not happening. He had me underwater for a good amount of time. I honestly thought he was going to kill me but he let me go.

"Violet. You are mine. I would never hurt you and you know that. I'm the only one that could protect you ok. It's just going to be you and I. You got that"

I couldn't even respond to him. All I did was nod my head. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and left the restroom. I stayed in the bathtub for a couple of minutes after he left. I couldn't process what just happened. I know it's his anger issues that got the best of him. Jack loved me too much to ever hurt me.

A/N
With the drowning scene I was trying to describe it like the scene from the society where Campbell drowns Elle in the bathtub. I did get the idea from this show. If you haven't seen the show, the video from that scene is down below. Watch at your own risk. Please vote and comment. Thank you