Confrontation

Kian Pov
I really don't know what to think right now. I know I shouldn't be mad, but she could of told me. I'm her best friend and she tells me everything. Ever since I introduced Violet to Jack, they have been inseparable. I just can't believe she didn't tell me about her new song and about the new label that she is in. I'm just more sad that I haven't seen her or talked to her for three weeks now.  I do miss her. So I decided to call her. I called twice but she didn't answer. So I decided to text her saying to call me as soon as possible. Hopefully she is not ignoring me.
After two hours from not hearing her at all, she finally calls back.

"Hey Kian what's up?" Violet said.

"Nothing much. I just haven't heard from you in a long time and we haven't seen each other. I'm just checking up on you."

"Oh ok. Well nothing is really going on I'm good."

"Umm that's good to hear. The new song with the Jacks is incredible."

"Omg thanks I was so worried about it, but it's doing really good. So I'm happy about that"

"Yea that's good. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Ohh Umm I didn't think it was such a big deal. Plus I didn't really have time since I was busy writing and recording the song"

"What do you mean it's no big deal. I'm your Bestfriend. You always tell me everything. I was just surprised that you didn't tell me. You don't tell me anything anymore, what's up with that?"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't think I have to tell you everything. It's my life I could decide what I want to share with you." When Violet said this I knew she was getting mad. But there was no reason for her to get mad. When I heard her tone I didn't care I was going to keep going at her.

"So it was important to tell me. The person who introduced you to the Jacks and the one that kinda help you to get to the position that you are in right now."

"Kian it's not such a big deal. For your information, you didn't help me get in this position. I got her on my own with the talent that I have."

"Yea sure I didn't help you. If I didn't help you at all you will probably still be a loner and have no singles out. But actually thanks to me I helped you. I fucken made you career and you shouldn't ignore me or the rest of your friends for one guy you just met."

"You know what Kian Fuck you. That was so fucked up. I never thought you would actually say that to me."

"Fuck V I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have said that,but I'm just a little annoyed that you have been ignoring me when I haven't done anything to you. I just want to help you in any way possible and support you."

"It's fine Kian. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just been busy."

"It's fine V. Just know I'm always here for you."

"Yes I know. Thanks a lot for being here since the beginning."

"Also quick question. Are you and Jack dating?"

"Seriously Kian"

"What V I'm curious."

"Well sorry I can't say. I have to go I'm busy. Talk to you some other time."

With that she just hanged up on me. She hanged up like I was nothing. It just seemed like she was changing. All she wants is to be near Jack and just forget her other friends. Literally Violet is changing for the worse and I don't know what to think or do. With my worries about Violet, a text message from her came through

Bestie V💜: sorry for just hanging up. I'm just busy and I had to go. You know I love you and we should hang out sometime next week ok. ❤️ love you

Even though she is changing, she is my Bestfriend and I can't be mad at her. I will always be there for her.

A/N
Please vote and comment. Thank you