Chilling

Violet Pov

I just posted about me not going out at all in the last couple of days and the comment about me asking when I'm going to post brought me realization on how I been slacking. I always uploaded every week and now I haven't  uploaded anything. I just totally forget and I don't know how. I have to get back on my game and do what I love to do. A text message drifted me away from my worry. The one and only Kian Lawley messaged me

K~ I seen that you been lazy. Let's hang out and get some food.

V~  yea I'm down. Where do you
want me to meet you ?

K~ can you meet me at my house in like 15 minutes?

V~  yes I'll be there

K~ ok good. From there we could decide where to eat

V~ ok sounds good. I'll see you in 15

I know that I said on my post that I want to change my style and not be in sweatpants anymore, but now I just want to be in my sweatpants. Sweatpants are not acceptable right now, I have to change and look presentable. I looked through my closet, having a hard time on what I should wear. I just decided on a white tube top shirt and some jeans with white sneakers. I was literally wearing the simplest outfit ever. I got in my car and drove to the house.
I got to the house and Jc opened the door.
"Hi Violet." He said embracing me into a hug. "We were expecting you. Kian will come down in a bit. He is changing for a video."

"Video?"

"Yea we are recording right now with Sam and Colby. They couldn't record tomorrow, so we decided today instead. After we finish recording, we could all get some food."

"Ok that sounds good."

"Is Violet here already?" Kian yelled from his room.

No one replied to him. Jc told me just to go to his room for he could see me. I walked to his room and there he was changing his shirt.

"Is anyone going to reply to me" Kian yelled again.

I was leaning on his door way and said, " yea I think she is here." When I said that he immediately turned around and gave me hug. He honestly gives the best hugs ever. After our hug we went to their set up and sitting on the table was Sam and Colby.

"Hi guys. Nice to see you again." I said giving them each a hug.

"Hi Violet"

The guys started their video and I was behind the camera with Bobby. They were recording the rat trap spelling bee and I was trying so hard not to laugh for no one could hear me in the background. I was watching them record and it was so interesting to see it. They honestly put so much dedication and honestly have the best time of their lives. The video was about to be over. They were in the last challenge already. Colby was already out of the water and Sam,Jc and Kian were still in there. The last question was the funniest of them all. Jc said the wrong answer, but then he was realized the answer was goat. He was screaming at kian to say goat but he never said it. So Sam said it and Sam and Colby won the challenge. I was just laughing at the whole situation. Since Sam and Colby won, they had to shave off a section of Kian and Jc's hair. It was just too funny to watch. The guys did their outro and finished the video. The boys had to change out of their wet clothes, so I waited outside for them while talking to Chelsey. We were all ready to go out, but Jc and Chelsey stayed behind. So the only ones going to get food was Kian, Sam, Colby, Bobby, and I. We went to go get food at Urth caffe. We got to a booth that will hold all five us. We all piled in and Kian was sitting on one side of me and Colby on the other side of me. Through little time that I know these boys, I already have so much love for each single one of them. We had such a great time together. Talking and laughing throughout the entire dinner. We are about done with eating and I gave out my number to Sam and Colby. They were such good company that now we all became best friends.

A/N
This is how some Urth caffe locations look life if you don't know what it is. Please vote and comment

 Please vote and comment