G night out

Violet Pov

It was the day of my date with Jack and I was so nervous. He did tell me to dress casual and I was going through my closet looking for the most casual outfit. It was not happening. I have nothing to wear even though I have ton of clothes laying on the floor. I had two hours before he was going to be here to pick me up and I had nothing to wear. I kept going through the same clothes over and over again and I was still not pleased. I was stressing over something so small.

"Come on V is just a date. Don't overthink it. Just pick something and start your makeup" I said to myself.

So I finally decided on something very cute but also casual. It was a white floral dress and to tone it down even more it paired it with my black dr.martens.

I honestly felt so cute

I honestly felt so cute. Now it was time to do my makeup and hair. I did my makeup first, something natural and not too much. Then for hair I just put in a bun to keep everything casual. I looked in the mirror and I was happy with the look. I walked out of the restroom and came in contact with the mess that I made. I was for sure going to clean up when I get back. After making sure everything that I needed was in my bag, I received a text from Jack that he was on his way. I was getting nervous for no reason. I sprayed some perfume on and made sure I looked good. Now I was just waiting for his arrival.

He finally texted me that he was here,so I took one more look at the mirror before I left. I went downstairs to where he was waiting. I opened the door and I was so surprise to what was waiting on the seat. There were roses and a white bear. There he was smiling hiding his face while I was showcasing my surprise face.

 There he was smiling hiding his face while I was showcasing my surprise face

Jack is literally the cutest person ever.

"Thank you so much Jack" I said while getting in the car.

"You're welcome. It's honestly nothing I just wanted to do a little something for I could show that I'm serious about what I said."

"Ok well thanks again. It was such a good move" I said laughing.

"I thought it was honestly too much"