New song

Violet Pov

It was the day that I was going to have my meeting with Kevin. I reviewed the contract and everything was good. I went up to Kevin's office and we talked business. We both agreed to the terms and it was officially time to start producing my own music.

"Ok Violet. We are going to get you paired with some good songwriters for they could help you with your first single. You're going to meet with them in the conference room 2b. So you are going to head down to the second floor."

"Ok that's sound good. Thank you for giving me the opportunity."

"Thanks for having your friend annoy the receptionist for I could hear your voice."

When he said that we both laughed and I headed to the second floor. I got to the conference room and the songwriters were already there. It was time to make music. We first started off with a melody. Josh went behind the piano and started playing. I really didn't like it so I asked politely if I could play a little something. I started off with something small, but then it gradually become the music that will be with my song. I was playing around with what I created and started to put a little more soft rhythm to it. It was turning out so great and I'm so happy.

"Ok we already have the melody down. Now let's create the lyrics" Brianna said.

"Sure thing. Josh can you please play the piano, while we think"

Josh started playing the melody and I couldn't think of anything.

"Trip on the stars, crystal ball" Brianna sang.

"He said he'd climb the castle walls" I added to what she had sang.

"To higher grounds, where we could fall" Brianna sang

" If love's a game, I'd bet my all on you"

Josh stopped playing the piano and we all looked each other. We stayed quite for quick second until we screamed. We just came up with the first part of my song.

3 days have passed and we finally finished writing the song. It was honestly the best felling ever. When we were writing the chorus, we came across the title of my new single. "Missing you" is going to take me places and I'm so excited.