We need to talk

Colby Pov

Everyone knows now that the guys and I are no longer friends with V. Kian told us about the phone call that he had with her and the lies that she told him. I can't believe she thinks that we used her and lied to her. When Kian first told us I acted like I didn't care. She unfollowed me and I unfollowed her back and moved on with me life. Even through these petty actions I still cared for her. I know for a fact that she is not doing this for a cleanse. That was some bullshit. Violet wouldn't switch up on us, something must of happened. The only  new thing that happened was that she was introduced to Jack and he became the boyfriend. I 100% know that it was him who made her do all this. Violet could say all this shit to Kian and the other guys, but she will not fool me. I couldn't take it anymore. I need to put some sense back into her before she does more stupid things. I still consider her my Bestfriend and I need to tell her the truth. So I called her, hopefully she answers.

Violet Pov:

I was at home doing me a sandwich when I got a phone call from Colby. I know I shouldn't answer, but this time I know it was ok for me to pick up. I answered the call and put him on speaker.

"I'm surprised you answered my call" Colby said.

"Yea I'm surprised I did too. Why did you call?" I asked just to get to the point.

"I called to put some sense into you."

"What do you mean"

"I mean that the shit that you're doing is stupid. Why are switching up on all your friends when they did nothing to you."

"They fucken lied. You lied to me."

"No one fucken lied to you. Tell Jack to stop putting shit in your head."

"Jack has nothing to do with this. It was all me"

"Why are you lying V. Stop lying to yourself. It was all Jack. You fucken changed when you met him and he became your stupid boyfriend."

"Colby I'm telling you that Jack has nothing to do with this."

"Jack is the problem. He's a fucken liar and a dumbass. He's not good for you."

"Don't you dare talk about him like that."

"I could talk about him however I want. I'm not his fucken friend. We don't even know each other. So tell jack to back off and stop feeding you lies."

"I'm telling you Colby that he is not doing anything wrong. He is not feeding me lies. He hasn't even told me anything."

"Violet stop being stupid and just dump his ass. Can't see you he's making you not have any friends."

"He is not doing anything. I would never leave him. I love him so much."

"Violet that is not love. Are you blind or something. This is not a good relationship"

"How would you know what a good relationship is, you dont even have a girlfriend. Colby this is the last time I'm telling you this leave me the fuck alone. Don't talk shit about my boyfriend and don't call and talk shit to me. It's not my problem that you don't like the decision that I'm making with my life or my boyfriend. You just have to fucken deal with it and move on. You can't say anything to me anymore. You're wrong about Jack. So fucken wrong. Just get the fuck out of my life. And don't you dare fucken call me again.

With my last rant I hanged up on him. I can't believe I said all of that to him.

"Don't listen to him. You know I'm doing this to protect you. Now you see the true colors of your friends. They talk so much shit" Jack said comforting me.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all the bad shit that he said about you."

"Don't worry about it. This is why I suggested you to put in on speaker for I could hear what his dumbass had to say. Don't worry about him. He is nothing to us."

"Yes babe he is nothing to us. Just you and me. Always"

A/N
Please vote and comment. Thank you