Record label

Violet Pov

Today I finally decided to record for my channel. I didn't know what song I should sing. It shouldn't be this hard but it is. I'm stressing out about a song. With my stress continuing on Kian calls me

K~ hey V are you busy today?

V~ I'm busy right now. I'm
deciding what song I should record.

K~sounds like fun. Can I come over?

V~ you sure want to come over. It's
going to be boring

K~ I'm coming over. I'll help you. Make sure
the camera is placed correctly 
and everything is good.

V~ ok you could come over. I'll send you my address

K~ok good I'll see you in a few.

I sent kian my address and he said he will be here like in 15 minutes. I made sure my apartment was clean and everything was in place. I placed waters in the refrigerator just in case he wanted cold water. Everything was good waiting for his arrival. I got out my laptop and the camera and set it up in the living room. This is where I got the idea of what song I should record. While I was setting the camera on the tripod, there was a knock on the door and I knew it was Kian.

"Hi bestie. Welcome to my casa." I said hugging him.

"Hi bestie. Thanks for having me"

"Do you want any water or anything?"

"No I'm good. So are you ready to record?"

"Yes I am. I'm kinda nervous because I never had an audience when I will record."

"Well I'm your first. There's also a first for everything" he said smiling."

"Yea you're my first"

"Do you know what song you're gonna do".

"Kinda. I was thinking about singing Mary did you know, but I honestly don't know" I said in a whining tone.

"Honestly I think you should. That song suits your voice very well. Can I hear you sing some part of it."

"Yea sure."

I sang him the chorus and he had this shocking face expression. I didn't know what to say. I was just standing there when I finished.

"V you shouldn't record that song for YouTube"

When he said that my anxiety went to level 100 super quick. I don't know why he would say that.

"Umm why Not? Was it that bad? You know I could change the song. It's not that big of problem. So what song should I sing" I babbled.

"Violet it wasn't bad. You sounded so incredible. It's just I don't think you should record it for YouTube. I think you should record it and send it to a record label."

"No kian that is not a good idea. I'm not ready for rejection. I just want to be in my little bubble."

"V you have to face rejection. That's the part of life. You have to put yourself out there. If it's not meant to be then it's not. That means a better opportunity is coming your way. But please trust me. I know this one will be your chance.