The day after

Violet Pov

I was waiting for Kian at Catch to talk about what happened last night. I knew I shouldn't had sex with him, but it just happened. While waiting for Kian, memories of meeting Kian, Franny, and Bobby came to mind. Honestly that night changed my life. I made amazing friends and now I have amazing memories. I still remember when Kian asked about my middle name Luna. That memory brought a smile to my face. One of my favorite memories of Kian and I. From remembering the memories, here comes my best friend.

"Hi V" Kian said while giving me a hug.

"Hi. Are you ready to talk?"

"Wait. Calm down let me order something."

"Fine." I said while rolling my eyes.

After the waiter comes and gets our order

"Now are you ready to talk. You already ordered"

"Ok yes let's talk business."

"Ok so about last night. It shouldn't have happened. Just something came over me and I couldn't stop" I said nervously to Kian.

"Honestly V. I didn't expect us to do that last night. I just want you to know that I don't have romantic feelings for you. What we did last night was just a one time thing. It was fun, but it won't happen again."

"Good. I don't have romantic feelings for you either. You're my best friend and I don't want what happened yesterday to ruin that. It was just a one time thing and it won't happen again."

"Ok so we agree on that. Now did you like it?" He said laughing.

"Kian do I have to answer?"

"Yes you do. So answer"

"I mean yea it was good. I had fun."

"I'm glad you like it. You know if you want to do it again, you could just ask. I'm all yours"

"Kian!!"

"What I'm just kidding damn. But you could ask."

"Whatever Kian you're so annoying"

"Annoyingly awesome. You know you love me."

" of course I love you. Look the food is coming. Now be quiet and eat."

"Ooo so demanding I like that babe"

"Shut up" I said laughing.

So the food got to the table and we were just burning our natural selves. Kian being dumb and loud and me being embarrassed and just laughing at him. I'm glad that the conversation went straight to the point and it was over fast. We went back to normal like nothing happened. I got my best friend back.