Chapter8

Jason has talked to Sheriff Keller and soon later Cheryl woke up and started freaking out. Then soon realized that Penelope Blossom had pushed Cheryl down the stairs. Clifford was furious because really he did not like Jason that much but loved Cheryl even though she annoyed him to no good. Penelope was soon arrested for trying to kill Cheryl. Clifford went home to rest because Cheryl was staying the night and Jason was staying at the hospital. Cheryl has her armed injured a tiny bit but nothing serious she will definitely be able to do cheerleading when school comes back. It was the beginning of the summer and lots of drama has happened already. First Y/n finds her biological father. Two she sleeps with her best friend. Three she is pregnant. Four Cheryl was almost killed by Penelope. Five well nothing yet but something will happen it is late June and almost July. Jason has found something about the family business he never wanted to know.  Y/n has gone to live with Fp on the other side of town. Cheryl is back to her self and now it's July 1 and Y/n and Jason are talking about running away and live somewhere where they can raise the baby. Soon later Jason disappears and no one knows where he is not even Y/n.

*Hey guys so this is a chapter I just wanted to speed thing along in the story so now it's going to be around the beginning of season one and not everything will be the same but I want to start actually in the season so I just did a little third person for a chapter. I will probably update again but at the end of  the week like Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and the weekend I will probably not post because I am going to Washington D.C, and when I get back I will be tired so just wanted to say why I won't be updating and I have a dance soon coming up and graduation for middle school. So I will be busy then I after that I have vacation so I probably won't update my other books until after vacation but I will try and update this book. My new book Henry's Twin might get updated tomorrow so go check it out if I update but nonother book should be updated until further notice.*