Chapter 23

Alice: Look now she's gone and it's all my fault.

Betty: Mom it's not your fault. Y/n is just going through stuff you know that.

Alice: I should have been there for her about the stuff she is going through.

Fp: Hey kids you guys leave I got Alice... Hey, look at me. I know you feel like you should have done something but listen. Y/n needs therapy, she needs someone to talk to who she feels that doesn't judge her. Maybe she is also taking what happened with Hal worse then we thought.

Alice: Fp... I'm her mother and I failed her. Hal was always let's do this with Betty and Polly and totally forgets about her. She's my daughter. I should have told you, I should of. Why I didn't tell you I don't know maybe it's because I hated you.

Fp: Wait why did you hate me?

Alice: You broke my heart. Fp I love you I never stopped.

Fp: Alice come here.

Alice: I love you...

Fp: I love you too Ali.

Alice: Tomorrow I'm going to go to the farm and see if I can talk to her. Do you want to come with me?

Fp: Yeah, we can go.

Alice: Okay can you pick me up in the morning around 10 if we come to early then we will already be on bad side for tomorrow.

Fp: See you tomorrow.

Tomorrow Morning...

Fp: Hey you ready to go?

Alice: Yeah, lets go.

At the farm:

Fp: So, this is the place.

Alice: Yeah, I haven't been here for a little bit but Polly should also be here.

Fp: Okay, who do we see to find Y/n.

Alice: Ester... Hello, Ester.

Ester: Well, hello Alice, and you are?

Fp: Fp Jones.

Ester: Oh, your Y/n dad. So I'm guessing you want to see her.

Alice: Please Ester we really need to see her.

Ester: I will bring you to her.

Alice: Thank you.

Ester: You're welcome.

At Y/n room...

knock knock 

Y/n: Ester I don't want to see anyone.

knock knock

Y/n: Ester go away I'm not in the mood.

knock knock

Y/n: Ugh I'm coming... Ugh, what the hell do you two want?

Ester: Call me if you need me.

Y.n: Bye Ester... Now, why are you two here?

Fp: We wanted to check up on you. We wanted you to cool down from last night hopefully we can talk.

Y/n: Why would I want to talk to you two.

Alice: For closure. I know yesterday was supposed to be but just us three. That's where it can start then maybe we can fix the relationship you have with your siblings.

Y/n: Where do you want to talk?

Alice: We can go to pops?

Y/n: No.

Fp: How about we do it here.

Y/n: Fine. Sit.

Alice: Okay where do you want to start.

Y/n: When you two were both in Saturday detention with the rest of the parents.

Fp: You told her?

Alice: I told her and Betty so Betty can stop researching Griffins and Gargoyles.

Fp: Okay what do you want to know from then?

Y/n: Why did you two hate each other?

Alice: I hated him because he broke my heart and knocked me up.

Fp: I hate her because she annoyed the hell out of me but I always loved her.

Y/n: Question 2. Why didn't you tell him about Charles?

Alice: I was scared. I didn't know if he would reject me or not.

Y/n: Why did you start dating Hal when you know you were pregnant with Charles?

Alice: I don't know. I guess for closure.

Y/n: Jughead once mention you two fighting at a dance.

Fp: Yeah, we were fighting.

Y/n: Why?

Alice: Hal hit me and Fp saw so those two fought. Hal was so pissed with me for getting pregnant with Fp's baby.

Y/n: Did he know before I found out that I wasn't his baby.

Alice: Yes.

Y/n: Why didn't you tell me? Huh, why did you make me believe that this monster was my father? He always hated me why?

Alice: He hated you because you looked like your father. He knew who your father was before I told him. Please stop crying.

Y/n: Why because you feel guilty you took me growing up away from my father.

Alice: I'm so so sorry.

Y/n: If you were you would have told me the truth a long time ago.

Fp: any more questions?

Y/n: Does Gladys know about me?

Fp: Yes, she knows.

Y/n: Does Jellybean know me?

Fp: I don't think so.

Y/n: I want you to know to leave me alone. I don't want to see you or talk to you. I need to stay away from you guys for a while. I need some space, please. Please leave.

Alice: We don't want to leave we want to talk.

Y/n; ESTER!!!!! ESTER!!!! ESTER!!!!

Ester: Alice, Fp I think it's time to leave.

Alice: Please Ester.

Y/n: ESTER PLEASE MAKE THEM LEAVE!!!

Ester: Leave.

Fp: We are leaving...

Ester: Hey baby girl calm down alright. Deep breathes.

Ester was holding Y/n in his arms whispering things in her ear while Y/n lays her head on his chest closing her eyes and just letting Ester hold her. Y/n finally fell asleep but not letting go of Ester. Ester layed Y/n on the bed while she clung to him as her life depended on her. Ester layed down with Y/n and both fell asleep until the morning.

FP Jones Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें