Chapter 10

Jughead: I think many of us, maybe the entire town, had been hoping against hope that somehow Jason  Blossom hadn't drowned on July 4th. That we'd come to school Monday morning, and there Jason would be. Or that we'd see him and Cheryl in a booth at Pops. Or even him and Y/n together in his car driving around town. But that was before the undeniable, irrevocable fact of his bloated water-logged body, a corpse with a bullet hole in its forehead, and terrible secrets that could only be revealed by the cold, steel blade of a coroner's autopsy scalpel, or the telltale beating of a guilty heart. 

Hal: Hey, honey? We just wanted you to know it's gonna be a bit of a late night for us. 

Alice: It's going to be a lot of late nights for us. I mean, and accidental drowning, who cares? But the sociopathic son of the wealthiest family in town, murdered? That's a national obsession waiting to happen. 

Hal: He's barely in his grave, Alice.

Alice: Can you warm up the car, Hal? I'll be right down. Betty, you know what I love most about you? It's that you always want to see the good in people. Even people like Cheryl Blossom and your sister Y/n and Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews. But when they betrayed you this weekend, you saw their true colors, didn't you? 

B: I did. I definitely did. 

Al. So no backsliding. No, Cheryl. No Veronica. No Archie, and no Y/n. 

Weatherbee: Good morning, students. This is your principal speaking. There have been many inquiries about the upcoming pep rally. So let me state clearly it is happening, as scheduled. Now, on a less felicitous note, if you could give you attention to Sheriff Keller.

SK: Most of you already know the details, but your classmate Jason Blossom's body was found late Saturday night. So as of the weekend, Jason's death is now being treated as a homicide. It is an open and ongoing investigation. 

C: And may I interject, neither, I, Y/n nor my parents will rest until Jason's death is avenged, and his cold-hearted killer is walking the green mile to sit in Old Sparky and fry. I, for one, have my suspicions. #Riverdalestrong.

SK: If you know anything that could help us find and apprehend Jaosn's killer or anything about what happened to him on July 4th, I strongly urge you to come forward immediately. You can speak with me or Principal Weatherbee. A death like this wounds us all. Let's not let Jason down. 

J: Hey sis, how are you doing I know this must be hard on you?

Yn: I am horrible Jug god I wish this nightmare would just end.

Y/n and Jughead hug 

Cheryl runs away to the locker rooms right after she saw Jason as Archie. Y/n followed her as both girls are on the floor crying over Jason being dead. The girls have barely cried and now they are letting all of there emotion out. Veronica came to the lockers and Cheryl said Jason was supposed to come back. Y/n decided to stay over at Cheryl's house. She soon gets a text message from her mother. Saying how she wants to fix their relationship. Y/n didn't answer.

*That's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for 100 reads that's amazing. But I will not be posting for a bit. I will try but I dought it.