Chapter 15

Y/n: Fred Andrews was shot for no reason at all. Lots of things are happening in Riverdale right now. Alice has kicked out Hal of the Cooper residence. My father disappeared.  I am back at living at the Cooper residence with my two baby's Jason and Rebecca Blossom. Polly has moved back into the house also but she is going to be moving again because there is a serial killer running around town killing people who have done sins apparently. Hal Cooper is now living with Betty's and Polly's uncle and cousin. Clifford and Cheryl Blossom.  The first person who died was Geraldine Grundy who if you have forgotten was a music teacher at Riverdale High having an affair with fellow student Archie Andrews. The students of Riverdale High found out about the tragic death of Ms. Grundy during class when Principal Weatherbee came into the classroom to tell us that Ms. Grundy was murdered. Archie Andrews apparently couldn't take it so he left the classroom without being dismissed. Right now I'm at home but can I really call it home? It doesn't feel like home to me anymore but when did it ever. I have been calling my dad but he isn't picking up. But now I'm just pissed so I am going to go and leave this stupid house find Jughead and find my father. Jughead tells me that our father has gone to see his mother and try to work out their marriage. A few days later Jughead tells me he has come home and his mom is not coming home with Jellybean. Archie Andrews has now made a video addressing the Black Hood that he will go after him. His father Fred Andrews is also out of the hospital and is angry with Archie for putting a target on his back. Jughead is now talking to the Serpents who are our age and is going to school at Southside High. My best friend's sister Cheryl Blossom apparently is not living at the Blossom's anymore no, she is living at the Sister because her father does not agree that she should like girls. Cheryl is now living there and I will get her out and bring her home once in for all.  And lastly today I have heard some disturbing news. News that I never would have thought was real with my parents. All my life I thought I was a mistake because my mother never mentions my father, nor Hal. With Betty, Polly, Jughead, and even Jellybean I'm not like them they have their own parents. While my parents had an affair and I was not allowed to see my father because she didn't want there to be rumors even though there were already rumors about me. But now my mother has told me something else that I had no idea about......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Yes I am leaving you at a cliff hanger. Sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday I was watching Greys Anatomy all day so sorry. But here is another chapter for the book all in Y/n pov. Sorry also that the chapter isn't that long I will try and make it longer for you guys. I will be either posting another chapter later today or tomorrow but there will be another chapter coming out soon.*