Chapter 13

Jughead: Every town has one. The spooky house that all the kids avoid. Ours was Thornhill the Blossom's family mansion, with its very own graveyard.  And, trapped within the walls like some gothic heroine, was Cheryl Blossom.  Still grieving for her beloved brother, Jason. Linked in death, even as they were in life.

Veronica: Hey umm Y/n can we talk it's important?

Y/N: Not today.

V: Y/n!!

Betty: What's going on?

V: I don't know she totally blew me off.

B: Yeah, she does that.

Yn: Hey sis, how you doing?

Cheryl: I hate my mother so much.

Yn: Now why is that?

C: She won't let me speak at Jason's memorial.

Yn: You don't have to listen to her you know. Hopefully, your dad can talk some sense into her you are Jason's twin.

C: You were also his best friend that he got pregnant.

YN: True.

Later that day:

C: Sorry to interrupt whatever you are doing but I 'm here to formally invite you over for Jason's memorial.

V: Cheryl wait I know your in pain and I know I can never know what you feel to lose a brother never less your twin, but what I'm trying to say is can we at least be frenemies?

C: Fine see you at the memorial.

Y/n: Hey what was that about?

C: Oh, just Veronica not wanting to be on my bad side you know the usual.

Y/n: Well for the rest of this week I will be staying at your house alright.

C: Why do you even care?

Y/n: Jason loved you. He loved you so much and he always wanted to protect you I just, I'm worried for you and I know you don't like to show emotion but I'm here. Whenever you need me I love you, Cheryl. You're my other best friend right after Jason but you know if you need anything I will be here for you, right?

C: Yeah, I do know.

Y/n: I also heard you have been sleeping in Jason's room again.

C: Yeah, but last night I didn't mean to and you know it.

Y/n: I do, I will see you later though.

C: Wait, how did you find out I was sleeping in Jason's room?

Y/n: Your dad told me.

C: Oh, okay see you at home.

Y/n: See you there.

At the Blossom's dinner:

Y/n: Thanks for having me.

Penelope: Well Cheryl did invite you over but you are here all the time so...

Y/n: Actually it was Clifford who invited me.

P: Clifford did you really invite her over.

Clifford: Yes, I wanted to make sure Cheryl had her friend with her for a few nights especially with the nightmares.

P: Oh, boo whoo she has nightmares it's the end of the world.

Y/n: You know what how about you shut up because you want to know why the only reason why you are not in prison is because of Cheryl and Clifford. I would have made sure you were in prison to rot.

P: And why do you care so much about Cheryl she is the reason Jason is dead.

Y/n: No it isn't her fault and whoever did kill Jason will pay so back off and leave Cheryl alone.

P: Well I'm done with dinner.

At the memorial:

Y/n: You ready?

C: Yeah, I will be down in a sec you go.

Y/n: Okay.

Cheryl comes down to see everyone in what she wore when she last saw Jason. As she walks down and stops by Jason's casket she says "Welcome to Thornhill. Thank you all for coming. If you'll kindly take your seats. I'd like to start the memorial with a few words about Jason."  As Veronica whispers to Penelope "you are only going to make things worse." 

C: The last time I saw Jason, I was wearing this dress. I know it's impossible. But I swear, when I put it on, it... It feels like he's in the room with me. Even though we were twins. I used to demand that I have my own birthday party. Until one year, out of the blue, Jason convinced me we had combined them into one.  It wasn't until years later, I found out why. It was because no one wanted to come to mine. And Jason didn't want me to know. He protected me. Every single day. I wish, that day at the river, I had protected him. I'm so sorry Ja-Ja. We failed you. All of us.

Cheryl starts sobbing over Jason's casket while both Y/n and Veronica go up and comfort her. 

P: I think we will adjourn now in the  Winter Salon for a light supper.

Later:

C:  I had to, Jason would've wanted me to.

P: No Cheryl, it isn't it's always what you wanted. I hoped you enjoyed yourself. Cause after tonight, there will be no more river Vixens. And if not for the fact that no one would have you, I'd be shipping you off to a boarding school in Europe tonight. 

Y/n: Clifford you can't let Penelope keep talking to Cheryl like that.

CB: Why would I listen to you?

Y/n Your so-called wife tried to kill Cheryl and is also mentally abusing her you have to make her stop.

CB: And what if I don't?

Y/n: Well then you might not be able to see your grandchild now. Penelope is not allowed my child when he or she is born but you are still welcome to be in the baby's life. Don't mess that up.

CB: Is that a threat

Y/n: No it's a promise.

* That's it for this chapter hope you enjoy just graduation Middle School and finished my last day of school. I think for right now for updating this book is going to be on Monday's, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Comment what you think.*