Chapter 21

So they start to play the game. Penelope starts the game and they all start playing. Fred and Alice have a moment and kiss. But nothing ever happened after that. The group then started to play in real life. Fp and Alice seemed to be together so as Hermonie and Fred. But then something happened unexpected, the principal disappears. For a few weeks, no one knew what happened to him but then the school started to smell. This little closet under the stairs started to smell and there were lots of flies everywhere. So the janitor opens it up and came out Featherhead. He was dead with blue lips. Then a week later or so Fred's dad dies. They then all decide they will never talk about this again. No one knew who killed Featherhead but they stopped playing and everything changed. Penelope then decides she will marry Clifford, Alice then gets together with Hal, everything changes. Fp is no longer in the football team he joined the game. Everyone didn't know who they were anymore they were strangers again. 

Betty: Okay, so if principal Featherhead died because he drank from a poisoned chalice, then who poisoned the cups?

Alice: I don't know. His death was ruled as a suicide, under suspicious circumstances and we never spoke about it.

Y/n: Wait, so that's why all of this happened because of this stupid ass game?

Alice: Y/n.

Y/n: No, because you played this stupid game all of our lives could have been different. You and dad could even have been together instead of you and Hal. You could have kept your son you abanded.

Alice: Don't you ever say that. I didn't want to get rid of him but I had to.

Y/n: No you didn't have to but you did. You let Hal make you get rid of Charles. You could have told dad that he got you pregnant.

Alice: I did what I had to do.

Y/n: NO YOU DIDNT YOU COULD HAVE KEPT HIM BUT YOU DIDNT AND YOU WONDER WHY I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Alice: Stop yelling please.

Y/n: Why didn't you give me up for adoption huh? Why?

Alice: Please.

Y/n: No I have a right to know why you would abanded my brother but not me huh?

Alice: Because I couldn't give up another baby.

Y/n: Oh but it's okay to do that to Charles.

Alice: No it isn't.

Y/n: I should have never come back.

Alice: don't say that.

Betty: Y/n please maybe we can all talk this out or at least with mom and your dad.

Alice: Yeah, let's all talk together because you need closher. I will go call your dad so we can talk.

Y/n: Fine.

Alice: Sweetheart I think it's not just though with your dad and I let's get your siblings to and talk.

Y/n: Fine I will be in my room until they get here then.

phone call...

Alice: Hey Fp can you get Jughead and come over?

Fp: Yeah sure is everything alright?

A: No not really we need to just talk to Y/n, I think we need to get her a therapist.

Fp: Why what happened?

A: We will talk when you get here.

Fp: Are Betty and Polly going to be there?

A: Betty is I'm going to try and get Polly to come.