Chapter 18

The Farm has moved to town. I left the farm and tried to get my sister Polly to as well but that didn't work. She believes that it's amazing and helps people but in reality, it's dark and twisted. A new girl has moved here who was from the farm. Her name is Evelyn Evernever. Now if you know nothing about this farm you would think she is super sweet. But that is not the case. Her father spoils her way too much. I have met her dad and they look nothing alike. But I did overhear that she was adopted so that could be. Her dad is really nice to us his name is Edgar. I know weird ass name but whatever. 

I stopped going to school and I'm actually a grade ahead of everyone. So I'm two years older than Betty and one year than Polly. So actually I'm out of school but I'm doing online classes on the internet. Betty tells me what's happening at the school with all of the gossips. So there's this game going around called Griffins and Gargoyles. Everyone has been playing it and the parents are not happy with everyone playing it. There were two people who died playing this game as we know of. Dilton who I don't talk to and Ben who I don't talk to. They are dead with blue lips and no one is telling anyone anything. After that nobody is allowed to play the game at all. If you are caught playing the game you will get in trouble with a lot. Betty is being parodied as usually because of Evelyn. Her father is a little messed up in the head but aren't we all? 

Jughead is now the Serpent King. Dad finally retired so he is now king. Dad would of let me be queen but I didn't want to. So he gave it to Jug, Dad's still in the gang just not the leader anymore. The Serpents are being good that doesn't happen a lot. The kids are amazing they barely ever cry. But when they ask about there dad one day I have no idea what I'm going to tell the two. Mom is officially crazy. She went to the farm to get help after what happened with Hal and she thinks the farm is good. I even told her that I didn't think that place was safe for my kids so we left but mom didn't think anything of it she still went and now they got her hooked. Mom said they will be coming over soon and it's not okay at all. Polly okay well she is just brainwashed with them. Like she defends them with everything they do ugh. Betty doesn't trust them either thank god for that though.

Cheryl and Clifford are usually. Cheryl's grandmother is also good thank god for that. Cheryl and Toni are so perfect together and I hope one day Clifford will accept them together.

Back with Evelyn though she and some people from the farm came to the house with Polly and Mom. Evelyn is saying how the farm helps people heal from trauma Betty has a fit of course but that's her. I told Evelyn that it's a cult. But of course, dear old mother yells at me and tells me to stop. But I yell right back at her how just because you married a serial killer and that your son is dead you don't get to leave and join a cult just to make you feel better and what about Betty and Polly huh? They just lost there dad. 

So now mom's pissed off with me. But that's just the same as always now it's time to talk about Archie Andrews. Archie is now arrested for murder. I have known Archie since he was born and he didn't kill anyone. He is now in prison because apparently, he didn't want to make it worse than it already was so he decided to plead guilty. So there's that lots of stuff has happened in Riverdale over the summer.

*Hey guys two chapters in one day. I might post tomorrow we will see. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment.*