Dark Mirror Poems #2

Name: Burning Reflection

Poem: You do not know the cravings that I have to kiss you to love you and caress you.

Living with you apart in the distance you and me alone in a far away place.

A wonder you share with me no matter what part making me happy in every way.

I love you, you are my constant life that this heart fell in love with .

Perfection you showed me and my life you monopolized.

For a thread my world you grabbed and saved your intimate beauty you are and I want to give you everything every day.

Meaning: My longing to hold you, love you, and touch you is indescribable. The physical separation between us only intensifies my desire for your presence. You are my sole source of joy in this vast world. With every passing day, my love for you grows deeper and stronger. Your perfection captivates me, and I am at your mercy, completely consumed by your beauty. You hold the key to my heart, and I want nothing more than to shower you with everything I have, every single day.

Experience: My desire to kiss, love, and hold you is insatiable.You are the only one who can make me feel complete.You bring joy to my life in every way possible.With your perfection, you have captured my heart and soul.You have become the center of my world and I want to give you everything.