Dark Mirror Poems #14

Name: Red Mirror

Poem: Anguish and fury will embrace all awareness.

So much is dark that perfection is not eternal it is science.

All without repentance is patience.

Sad days do not long, the existence.

Love plus all the summarizes by experience.

Ancient, unique and wolf the moon rises consistency.

Seduction, passion, the forbidden consequence.

Mortification an abominable star not a life of appearances.

Meaning: Intense anguish and burning fury consume every ounce of consciousness. The darkness is all-encompassing, denying the possibility of eternal perfection through science. Patience is futile without repentance. The fleeting days of sorrow are but a small blip in our existence. Love, with all its complexities and lessons, shapes us by experience. The ancient moon rises consistently like a lone wolf howling in the night. Seduction and passion lead to forbidden consequences. Mortification becomes an abominable star, masking a life of deceitful appearances.

Experience: Agony and rage consume every thought.The world is shrouded in darkness, and perfection is ephemeral, a mere scientific concept.Without remorse, we must endure the wait.But the sorrowful days will not last forever, as life goes on.Love encompasses all, shaped by our experiences.The ancient and mysterious moon rises with steadfastness.Seduction and passion lead to forbidden consequences.We must face our own mortality, for it is a cruel fate not just an illusion.