Dark Mirror Poems #16

Name: Nocturnal Mirror

Poem: Nightly dreamily.

I escape without sustenance.

Misery wandering.

A space without a tribune.

Argument does not reflect.

The distance told us.

The abyss is at the corner.

With doctrine image.

The creature that abominates.

Sancho Panza the regulation.

The elect is poison.

With his figure more than genius.

There is no rush or a rye.

The master's is suspended.

The one that drags and transcends you.

Meaning: Every night I drift into dreaming, seeking escape from my life of emptiness and despair. I wander aimlessly, unable to find solace or guidance in my surroundings. The distance between us only grows larger, as we are consumed by our own arguments. In the corner lies an abyss, a symbol of our crumbling relationship. Our beliefs become twisted and tainted, like the monstrous creature that we have become. Despite holding onto the laws and regulations of society, we are slowly being poisoned by our own actions. And yet, he is still revered as a genius, even though his figure is more important than his true character. Time passes slowly, with no sense of urgency or purpose. The master's teachings feel suspended in time, while I am dragged down by them and attempt to rise above their limitations.

Experience: At night, I drift off into a dreamy state, seeking solace and nourishment. But I am lost in my misery, wandering aimlessly through a void without direction. Our arguments never lead to resolution, instead they only widen the distance between us. The abyss of our relationship looms in the corner, threatening to consume us both. We try to cling onto the image of our perfect love, but it is tainted by the creature we have become - full of hate and disgust for each other. Like Sancho Panza, we are trapped in a cycle of rules and regulations that suffocate our true desires. Our love has turned toxic, poisoning our hearts and minds. Despite her genius, my partner's controlling nature stifles me. There is no escape from this tumultuous relationship - no rush or rye to numb the pain. I am suspended in this life with her, dragged down by her presence and yet transcended by the lessons she teaches me.