Dark Mirror Poems #8

Name: Infernal Reflection

Poem: Reality completely nothing.

Fictitious love that flowed in you evaporates.

Small hole of which there is a memory.

Beautiful moments when we live in the uncertain.

Of which it was perfect now is history.

A pain and bad breath finish this story.

Dark, red and black will embrace consciousness.

Thinking how to finish and eliminate with the memory of your existence.

I do not care about your absence and without your presence I'm healthy.

Strange consistency and it is not a science that you are now at the top.

Demons are eleven they come to my stable.

Welcome to my house I tell them now you are safe.

Meaning: Reality has faded away, leaving nothing behind.The love we once shared now feels like a mere fiction, disappearing into thin air.Memories remain of the small hole you filled in my life.Our beautiful moments together are now just uncertain memories.What was once perfect is now just a history that I can't change.The pain and bitterness have brought an end to our story.Darkness and despair consume my thoughts as I try to erase all trace of you from my mind.I no longer care about your absence, for without you I am finally healthy.It's strange how things have turned out, and it's not something that can be explained by science.My demons have multiplied and they keep me trapped in this unstable state.But I welcome them into my house, for now they provide safety from the chaos you brought into my life.

Experience: Reality is nothing but a void.The love we shared was only an illusion, now gone like mist in the wind.A small reminder of what once was.We lived in uncertainty, finding beauty in those fleeting moments.But now, it's all just a chapter in our history.Pain and bitterness mark the end of this story.My consciousness is consumed by darkness, red and black swirling around me.I try to erase your memory, to forget you ever existed.Your absence no longer haunts me, your presence no longer needed for my well-being.It's odd how things change, without science to explain it.The demons I've kept at bay are now breaking through my walls.But I welcome them into my home, for now they offer safety from the memories of you.