Dark Mirror Poems #15

Name: Surreal Mirror

Poem: MY LIFE EXPIRES EVERY DAY.

IN HER I HOPE THE JOY.

MEMORIES DEPLETE MY ENERGY.

AN ABSURD AGONY PLAN.

MISTIC FEELING ITS ANATOMY.

CAUSES HAPPINESS AND THE SENSES CONTROLS.

ETERNAL HEAVEN AT THE RACE OF THE CONSOLES.

BIG SENTIMENT OF PASSION AND PENANCE.

VIRUSES OF CONSCIOUSNESS THAT CONSUMES THE EXISTENCE.

REALITY IS MERGE WITH THE FANTASY.

A SURREAL FEEL THAT POISONS AND HYPNOTIZES.

IN A SHORT TIME I SEE WHAT IS THE TOP.

IT WAS JUST A SOUND AND IN THE DARK THE LIGHT ROSE.

Meaning: Every day, I feel my life slipping away.But in her, I find hope and joy.Memories drain my energy, but there is an absurd agony that keeps me going.Everything about her is mystical, controlling my happiness and senses.I chase after the eternal heaven promised by fleeting moments of peace.Love is a powerful force, both passionate and painful.But there are viruses of consciousness consuming my very existence.Is this reality or just a merge of fantasy?A surreal feeling poisons and hypnotizes me, blurring the lines between what's real and what's not.But in a brief moment, I see the light amidst all the darkness.For it was only a sound that brought forth the rise of light.

Experience: Every day, my life slowly slips away. A cruel agony that seems planned.My love for her is mystical and inexplicable,It controls my senses and brings happiness.In this eternal race, heaven awaits.But there is also a deep sense of passion and suffering.Viruses of consciousness consume my very existence,Blurring the lines between reality and fantasy.This surreal feeling both poisons and hypnotizes me.And in the blink of an eye, I reach the top,Only to find it was just a fleeting illusion.