Dark Mirror Poems #4

Name: Dark Reflection

Poem: With an unknown but perfect feeling.

With you the world flies the reality is without effect.

So many options with fear of not coinciding in the elect.

Your smell, beauty and tenderness paralyze my whole body.

Your touch, breath and sewing hypnotize me you stop reality.

Your spectacular and beautiful smile is everything I adore not lying.

How to feel the best I've felt if I do not have you.

How to fly, love and smile if it's because of you that I discovered it.

You are my star was the happiest every second at all times.

I want you to be mine but you are an Angel and you have to fly.

And I am little devil with desires and feelings without wanting to stop.

I hope it will control this event and the future in order to be.

You are special and more I tell you are my Goddess.

Something magical and original in resume you are precious.

I am frank and sincere I do not know what will happen.

But you are my whole heart and I never want to forget you.

Meaning: My heart is filled with an indescribable feeling when I am with you. The world fades away and reality loses its hold on me. The possibilities seem endless, but the fear of not being chosen by you lingers. Your presence alone paralyzes me, your touch and scent hypnotize me, and your smile is everything I cherish. You are the reason I feel so alive, but without you, I am lost. You are my guiding star, bringing happiness to every moment of my life. I wish for you to be mine, but I know you are meant to soar as an angel in the sky while I am a mere mortal consumed by desires and feelings that cannot be contained. I hope fate will allow us to be together, for you are truly special and more than just a mere mortal. Something magical and original radiates from within you, making you precious in my eyes. I may not know what the future holds, but my heart belongs to you and I never want to let go.

Experience: Being with you brings a sense of perfect unknown bliss. The world around us becomes insignificant and we are consumed by each other's presence. There are so many possibilities, but also a fear that they may not align with our chosen path. Your scent, beauty, and tenderness have the power to paralyze me. Your touch and breath feel like a soothing balm that hypnotizes me into a state where reality fades away. Your smile is my everything, and it's no lie when I say I adore you. You have brought out the best in me, but without you, I am lost. You are my guiding star, making every second and moment joyful. I want nothing more than for you to be mine, but I know you are an Angel meant to fly. And I am just a troubled soul with desires and emotions that refuse to be tamed. I hope fate will allow us to be together in the future. You are truly special and hold the title of my Goddess. There is something magical and unique about you that makes you precious to me. I am honest and sincere when I say I don't know what the future holds for us, but you have captured my heart completely and I never want to let go or forget you.