Introduction/Chapter 1

Jake's pov

J: FUCK

i punched the wall in my room.

Dad: Jake calm down

J: No dad you fucking asshole!

i punched it again. then he pushed me to my bed and i stood there.

D: you have to! here! I already booked you a plane ticket for 11:30 pm you have an hour to pack

then my mom comes into the room.

Mom: what happen

D: i'm kicking Jake out of the house

M: what! why?!

D: cause he needs to leave

my eyes started to water but i had so much anger in me.

D: son you are 18 go do something with your life i can't be backing you up i the time. and when you're the same Jake as back then.. you can come back home.

i just sat there. tear rolled down my face.

J: Fine! i'll go

i started packing all my stuff. i was pissed. my own fucking father kicked me out of the house. Fuck man. and he had to move me to california.

he got me an uber and i hugged my mom and told my brother bye. my dad was walking me outside. he gave me an envelope. i looked at it confused.

J: what's this?

D: it will help you get started bye son

J: bye

i got into the uber and he drove me off to the airport. i open the envelope and i see that it's check. with 1 million dollars. my mouth went wide. i covered my mouth with my hand in shock.

i put the envelope in my backpack and i started thinking. what the fuck i'm gonna do in LA. for sure i'm gonna like hook up with the freakin instagram models over there in LA cause i'm pretty sure i'll have nothing better to do.

I was a mad trouble maker. once i officially turned 18 like my whole mentality switch. i became a fuckboy and didn't really give a shit about anything. i would get drunk and sleep on the streets some nights. when i didn't have any money i would ask my dad for some be he would tell me no so i would just go the the liquor store and steal some. i got caught went to jail for like a week until my father bailed me out. i promised him that i wouldn't steal beer no more. and i kept that promise. but i would still drink a lot and go hook up with random ass girls. i'm surprise i didn't get a girl pregnant cause if i did i would've been in deep shit. i don't think i'll ever find actual love. i'm scared to be in love. i'm scared to actually commit to a relationship. that's why i'm always fooling with a lot of girls cause i don't think i'd be able to stick to one relationship.

*on the plane*

i sigh.

J: by ohio

i told myself.

i laid back and felt my eyes slowly start closing.

Erika's pov

I am currently packing all of my stuff right now. with full of tears.

Mom: Erika -

E: stop it mom

M: but

E: i don't wanna hear it.. you said you want me out so i'm leaving

she just stood quiet. then i got a notification on my phone. it's a plane ticket to california. and my uber is here

E: CALIFORNIA?!!!

she stood quiet.

E: you really don't want me near you huh

she stood quiet.

E: whatever im leaving

i grab my stuff and start walking outside.

she comes outside with me.

M: bye Erika

E: bye mother

i got in the car and the uber started taking me to the airport.

i got another notification and it says i just got transferred 1 million dollars to my bank account. i was shook af.

I was always a good ass kid. i had never lost virginity and i've only been in one relationship. this guy only wanted to be with me so we can hook up but i didn't want to. especially because that would be the only reason we were together. my mom always loved me. until she got with my step dad. when i turned 18 like a week after they got together. he changed her so much. he never liked me. i never knew why. i over heard my mom talk to my aunt saying that she wants me out the house. when i heard that i instantly broke down. i started crying. i couldn't believe it. my own mother didn't want me. i didn't know what to think. i was just gonna go out of town but she freakin booked me a flight to california. i guess she didn't want me and didn't want to hear about me. i don't even know what imma do over there. i have no clue. i don't know no one over there. guess i'm on my own.

hey another story i think this one is gonna be a good ass one. i hope you enjoy the first chapter. this story might be short cause i have another story in mind but it's gonna be intense. and do you guys like that i put pictures or no? anyway keep reading:)