Chapter 3

Jake's pov

i woke up on the streets. with a major headache. i look around.

J: no not again

i got up and went back to my hotel. i looked at my phone and it was 10:30 and i had a miss call from kade.

J: oh shit

so i called and he told me that we were gonna go to like a brunch meetingish with like influencers and they are like gonna help us get started with our career. he said he was gonna pick me up in a hour.

i got in the shower. once i was done i was deciding what to put on. i had to look decent cause i didn't want to show up looking like a bum.

i put on a all white shirt. light ripped jeans and all white high top shoes.

i put cologne on and brushed my teeth. i went down to the lobby of the hotel and grabbed a quick snack.
i went back upstairs and brush my teeth. again because didn't want my breath to smell like beer.

couple minutes later kade told me he was here so i went outside and we went to this "meeting"

Erika's pov

i woke up at 10. amanda texted me and told me she was gonna pick me up like at 11:45. so i started getting ready.

once i was done this was my final look....

couple minutes later amanda texted me that she was here

couple minutes later amanda texted me that she was here. i went outside and she was waiting outside of her car.

E: hii

A: hiii nice to meet you

E: nice to meet you too

and we hugged. this felt so weird for me cause back in tennessee it wasn't like this.

she started driving and we honestly became like bestfriends. she is really freaking dope.

we arrived at the place. we go in this building. and there is sooo much people.

we get our food. and then we meet a lot of people. i talked to so many models. they gave me so much tips. i am really excited now. i talked this guy who ran a model agency and he told me he would like to do business with me next month. i accepted it.

once i was done talking to him amanda told me to go meet some people. i met these dudes names kade and Jake. they were pretty dope. jake said he wanted to start a business and kade said he just wanted to work like with cameras and editing and stuff.

once we were done amanda told me if i wanted to go hang out with her and i told her yes cause i nothing else to do.

i met her friends which soon became my friends. i think i'm gonna love LA

Jake's pov

after the business brunch i had so much ideas. i wanted to create a business called team 10 and i'm gonna officially start vlogging in like a month.