Chapter 2

Jake's pov

i woke up and realized we had just arrived in california. i was actually nervous i didn't know what i was gonna do. i don't know no one here.

i got an uber and i had it drop me off at this hotel. i went checked in dropped my stuff and left.

i started walking around the area tryna look for an apartment or something.

after an hour of walking i got hungry. i went to taco bell. i ordered my food and went to go sit down. as i was waiting for my food this girl walked in and we made direct eye contact. she started smiling. she looks like a hoe.

she ordered her food and came up to me.

?: you..me.. my place...

i smiled big.

J: sure

?: once you're down eating follow me to my car

J: okay and your name is??

?: vanessa

J: okay i'm Jake

she walked away smiling. couple minutes later i got my food. and i started eating. once i was done she seen me and she told me to go to her.

i threw away my trash. and started walking with her to her car.

it took like 3 minutes to get to her apartment. she lived in indoor apartments. once we got in her apartment she immediately started kissing me.

i wasn't on planning kissing to much so i just took her straight to the bed and we did our thing.

*hour later*

once we were done i started putting on my clothes and she got in the shower and i left the house.

i started walking back to taco bell. i was gonna order an uber there.

i was on my phone and i crashed into someone.

J: oh shit here let me help you up

it was this dude and camera lenses were on the floor. i picked them up and gave it to him.

J: here sorry bout that

?: it's okay thank you

he looked at them and they cracked.

he sighed.

J: i'm sorry man here i'll give you money come with me to taco bell

?: nah man it's cool

J: no i insist come with me

?: okay

and we started walking to taco bell.

J: i'm Jake

and i took my hand out.

?: i'm kade nice to meet you

and we should hands.

J: so what was up with the camera lenses?

K: well imma photographer

J: no way

K: yeah

J: and do you have a career

K: mmm not really. i'm trying to start somewhere but i don't know where

J: and where were you heading before i bumped into you ?

K: uh i was deciding if i should meet up with this guy

J: oh my bad man if you -

K: no it's fine i kinda didn't want to go anyway

J: oh alright

K: what about you

J: what about me

K: what do you wanna do ?

J: i don't know i have no clue

we were talking for a bit then we ended up at taco bell.

J: okay so here's my number and i'd be happy doing business with you kade if you want just text me or call me

K: alright fo sho and here's my number

J: alright cool and i'll send you the money soon

K: no you don't have to really

J: no that's messed up if i don't

K: alright dawg i got to go now it was nice meeting you

J: yeah you to

we shake hands and went our separate ways.

damn. i've never seen this side of me. i'm usually a douche but like my business side turned on. what the hell. i kinda liked it.

i got into the uber and he took me the the bank. i transferred my 1 million dollars to my account and withdraw 100 dollars for kade. and another 200 dollars just for me maybe for some beer.

i went back to the hotel and laid on the bed. i started to think what i could do.

should i start vlogging? try to become an actor? i've never thought i'd be thinking about my career anytime soon.

i put a lot of thought into it.

i called kade and told him my ideas. he liked them and he said he can meet up tomorrow but that he'll pick me up in his car.

*9:00 pm*

i left my hotel and started walking to the liquor store. i bought a 12 pack and i started walking back home. while i was walking i decided to drink a beer right now.

i drank more than i thought i would. i got really tired. i walked into an alley and i laid there. and kept drinking till i fell asleep.

Erika's pov

i arrived in La california. i was so nervous. i didn't know what to except. i go in the uber and i went to a hotel.

i put my stuff on the bed and i sat down at this desk. i was on my phone going through instagram. i was trying to see if i can meet up with someone. to start something. i kinda wanna do modeling cause that's kinda a big thing here in LA.

while i was going through instagram i seen this beautiful girl. she wasn't a model though. but from her instagram account it look like she was big on business. in her bio it said to dm her if you need a boost with your career. she had a lot of followers so i doubt she'll answer me. but it's worth a shot.

once i dmed her i decided to take nap.

i woke up 30 minutes. still no message back. she's probably not gonna answer me. whatever. i left the hotel and went to go get something to eat. while i was eating i got a notification. it was her! oh my god she answered. she told me that she would love to help me. she gave me her number and told me to call her asap. so i called her.

she answered and we stood talking on the phone for like 30 minutes. before she hung up she told me to send her my address and she's gonna pick me up tomorrow for a brunch meeting with other people.

i was excited. i told her okay and went back to my hotel.

i didn't know what to do. i just sat there. on my phone for the longest.

i looked through my clothes and i stared choosing what i was gonna wear tomorrow. once i got my outfit ready i went in the shower. once i was done i put my pj's on and went to sleep.

hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter. keep reading there will be some jerika next chapter