Chapter 30

2 months later

morning

Erika's pov

i woke up at 7 as always. and jake is still sleeping. i sit on top of him and start kissing him. he starts kissing back. he puts his hand on my ass. i pull away and start kissing his abs and i keep going lower and lower. and i go to his d and start giving him top.

couple minutes later he pulls me back up. and starts kissing me.

he groans.

J: if i could quit my job and fuck you all day shit i would

E: ughhh

J: i'm sorry babe

E:  ok come on one more day

J: oh shit your right one more day

E: yup

J: well imma shower

E: can i shower with you

i smirk at him.

J: any chance you get huh

i nod.

J: fine

E: i'm just kidding you go shower i'll make breakfast

J: okay

and he got up and showered.

Ever since the incident with noah. jake and i are like inseparable. he's been really good to me and stuff. and i was finally ready to make love with him again bout a month ago. he said if i wasn't ready he could wait but i was. i needed him. but he said he has a surprise for me. i cant wait to find out what it is.

i make us french toast. we love french toast. but not as much as bagels.

Jake's pov

i was showering. and i cant wait. we're gonna stay for 2 weeks in Erika's hometown. she's told me about her mom and who doesn't miss their mom. i know i do. but let's see how this works out. imma buy the plane tickets later on today and we're gonna leave tomorrow.

i get out of the shower and and change real quick. i go to the kitchen and see erika made us french toast. mmm i love french toast.

we finish eating and i kiss her goodbye.

i chill in my room on set. imma buy the plane tickets. i buy them for 6pm tomorrow. i hope she gets excited. and i might do something that might change everything. i don't know if it's too soon but imma do it. i have the money. i have a lot of money surprisingly. some might even say i'm rich. but it's gonna be worth it.

and i go back to acting.

Director: that's a wrap on jake paul

and then everyone starts clapping.

i smile and i say my goodbyes and go back home. finallyyy can't believed i finished a season. i have a month of vacation before i go back to do my other season. i gotta enjoy it while it last. and i know i was suppose to create a business but i've been way to attach to erika to do anything.

i get home and erika runs to me, jumps on me, and kisses me.

E: ahhh i missed you so much