Chapter 15

Jake's pov

i woke up late today. it was 12:30. i went to go buy coffee and i was gonna head back to that dude's house. i sit at starbucks drinking my coffee and i was just sitting there on my phone. once i finished i started driving back to that guys house.

i parked my car a little far just so he doesn't suspect nothing. i go to his front door and knock on it.

i wait there for like 2 minutes. no answer. i knocked on it again. and again no answer. i wait for another 2 minutes and then i started banging on the door. a minute later the guy opens it.

J: what took you so long?

?: uh i was in the bathroom what are you doing here

i push him and walking in and i start yelling.

J: ERIKA! ARE YOU IN HERE?! ERIKA

?: um i don't know who your looking for but you needa get out of my house before i call the police

J: ERIKA !

then i hear something like drop. it sounded from like upstairs. i look at the guy and start walking up the stairs.

J: ERIK-

then i see a cat come from a room.

?: it was just my cat nothing else

i look at him and then i walk out of the house.

?: you're lucky i ain't calling the police on you

i just ignored him and started walking back to my truck. i look at that big car that's covered. i still feel like it's him. it has to be.

Erika's pov

i was in the attic thinking of ways to escape. i have no clue. i was walking in circles. i wasn't tied up cause there was no one here. victor came up here.

V: what do you want for lunch ?

i didn't say anything.

V: WHAT DO YOU WANT I NEED TO FEED YOU

he yelled at me.

E: s-s-salad

V: okay uh do you -

then someone knocks. my face lit up. victor seen me and tied me up. and covered my mouth with tape.

he went down and he opened the door then i heard the voice i thought i'd never hear ever again.

J: ERIKA! ARE YOU IN HERE?! ERIKA

my heart started beating. JAKE. oh my god. i couldn't bang on the floor cause i was tied up. there was a chair and i kicked it down. then it was quiet for a second and i hear footsteps coming up. YES YES.

J: ERIK-

but he stopped.

V: it was just my cat nothing else

FUCK NO VICTOR IS GONNA KILL ME. i started crying. i went to a corner and sat on the floor. fuck me man.

couple minutes later. victor comes up. shit.