Chapter 20

*1 week later*

*9:00 am*

Jake's pov

ah today's the day. i'm finally gonna try out for that roll "dirk". i'm so nervous. i have to be there at 10:30. i got up and showered and changed. Erika was still sleeping. i didn't want to wake her up so i kissed her on the cheek. i turn around and was about to start walking.

E: you missed

she said in her sleep voice. and she stretched out her arms.

i smile.

J: goodmorning beautiful

E: goodmorning baby. come her and give me a kiss

i go to her and lean down. she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down on top of her. and we keep kissing.

i pull away.

J: baby -

she pulls me back and we continue kiss.

J: ugh... bab..y..

i said between our kisses. she gives me one big long kiss. and pulls away.

E: your gonna nail the audition those were some good luck kisses

i smile.

E: you are gonna nail the audition

J: thanks babe

E: now go

J: okay

i get up and walk to my door.

E: good luck.. i love you

J: thanks and i love you too

and i walk out the door.

Erika's pov

i was laying in bed for a couple of minutes on my phone. and he texts me.

texts-

Jake💙: so i just got here and they said that there was very little people auditioning. so after all of the auditions they want me to wait to see if i got the part.

E: that's good and you better call me if anything okay?

Jake💙: i will

E: if you get it or not even though i know you are. still call me okay

Jake💙: yes baby

E: okay break a leg. i love you ❤️

Jake💙: okay and i love you too😘

end of texts

i was laying in bed for a bit more and was thinking. jake has a good as future ahead of him. and maybe so do i. i will not let the "kidnap" scare me. i am gonna forget it like if it never even happened and live my life. i cant be living in fear. it's a bad mindset.

i stopped thinking. i got up and showered. once i was done showering i changed and went to the donut shop. hes gonna get the part. i know he is. i bought a dozen donuts. and after i went to the store and bought 2 congrats balloons. if he doesn't get the part i'll pop the balloons and throw them away and just give him the donuts. no matter what i'll be proud of him.

*3 hours later*

omg he's calling.

on the phone-