H O N E Y M O O N

WARNING MATURED CONTENT 🔞⚠️

Rosé's POV (POINT OF VIEW)

ughhhh this the worst day of my life!!!

Today is the day that I'll marry Park Jimin. The idiot who bullied me when we were just in Elementary!

I used to dream that one day I'll marry him. WHEN i still have feelings for him, but that's a long time ago! AND THE FACTu THAT I'M GONNA MARRY HIM TODAY IS A NIGHTMARE!!!

Um we we're just force by our parents who are business partners to be married because of our company--just so you know haha. It's an arranged marriage.

"Hey Rosé the priest is asking you, you were spacing out Rosé " says Park jimin.

"I repeat the question"... "Do you take Park Jimin as your husband?"

"I do" as if i had a choice

Blah blah blah blah then after ceremony, we went to the venue where we will eat then we went to paris where we will have our honeymoon ughhhh! I HATE MY LIFE!! But at least i love Paris ^_^

While in the car . . .

"Rosé are you ready for tonight?" He said seductively! My gosh! why is he like that hmp!

Then suddenly he started caressing my thighs!

"W-what are y-you doing J-jimin-shi ?" I said stuttering!

"You don't know how hard it is to stop myself from doing this to you Rosé and how much I'm inlove with you! " omy did i hear it right? He love me?

"Y-you have f-feelings for m-me?" I asked nervously, hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course Rosé i always do" woah i don't know but i feel kinda happy when he said yes.

"T-then why are y-you always m-mean to m-me?"

"Because you never notice my feelings for you, and you always hang out with Chanyeol"

"What!?"... "that's it?.. that's your reason!?".. "Chanyeol oppa is my cousin Jimin-shi" i said chuckling, i wanna laugh at him because he look so embarrassed that his cheeks turn red HAHAHA!

"Oohh is t-that so?" He said stuttering.

"Yeah"

.
.
.

"Uhm Jimin if you have feelings for me long time ago, then why did you bullied me?" I said breaking the silence.

"Ahh about that uhmmm... that's my way to get your attention Rosé--but you just hated me because of that haha! I'm so stupid that time, and i didn't think right(∩︵∩)--I could've just court you that time."

"Yeah, your an idiot for doing that hmp!" I said and i can see guilt in his eyes.

"I know I'm sorry Rosé" He said sincerely

"Fine your forgiven" i said sincerely while smiling at him. He seems to be nice than i thought he would never
be.