MY BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND PT. 1

WARNING: smuts ahead, matured content⚠️ (pardon, for the very short update and for taking so long to update, hope you'll still support this story, thank you, love y'all, have a great day reader!💜) *sending purple hearts*

Special thanks to RoseGrantoza7 for always motivating me to update:)

Rosé's POV

It's Monday, i really hate Mondays.

It's 2:45 PM in the afternoon, our dismissal time is 3 PM, this is actually so annoying, like school is so freaking boring.
.

.

.

.

.

Just when i was about to recite cause the teacher tells me to, the bell rang.

I guess I'm saved by the bell huh.

Must've been a good thing for me.

I went out the room, i was walking through the hallway to my locker.

As i was fixing my things, i saw my really really hot crush!

Damn he's s freaking fine, i want him to choke me, choke me daddy-

"Hello Rosie"

"H-hi Jimin oppa" i said slighty shy.

"Did you see your brother?"

"No, maybe he's in the house now probably laying comfortably at his bed not minding that he left me again." I said with my voice sounding kinda angry.

I really hate that Chanyeol oppa, my older brother. We were supposed to come home together with his car, because i don't have a driver's license yet i have 2 cars.

He like, no he loves teasing me like damn, he want me to freaking commute alone.

"Oh is that so? Well i can fetch you since I'm going to your house too, you know boys sleep over haha."

"Jinja? Well that's nice, are you done?"

"Yeah, let's go"

We headed our way out, then went to the parking lot where his car is parked.

He went to the driver's seat, while I'm on the passenger's seat..well we can share a one seat tho. Just kidding haha.

The drive took 10 minutes till we reached my home.

"Thanks for fetching me oppa" i said, he just winked and smiled at me. Gosh!
He's so cute. I wanna cuddle with him.

After i went in on the house, i quickly rushed the pathway to my brother's room to confront him about leaving me.

"Hey you oppa! Why did you left me again!?"

"Is that the way you say Thanks? Jeez you should be thankful i left you so you have a chance to be with Jimin."He said rolling he's eyes. He really has an attitude, i wonder why Jimin and him are best friends.

I mean Jimin is such an angel. He's a gentleman, kind, cute, hot, super super sexy, and i also think he's innocent.

Well he looks innocent even tho he's a freaking hottie!

Also i think he's still a virgin, cause he has no ex and he's currently single.

Well I'm going to rephrase and change that.

I'm gonna make sure that i will be his first... and first and hopefully last girlfriend.

"Well then thanks" I said as i roll my eyes 360 degrees at this ass who thinks he's cool like yuck, ew.